nicoletterose

I'm looking for a nice evening fragrance. I'm 19 years old. Any recommendations?

(0) Hearts

During the day I usually wear something light and floral/fruity (such as Bright Crystal), but I'd really like to find an excellent night fragrance. 

beautylovingirl

Re: I'm looking for a nice evening fragrance. I'm 19 years old. Any recommendations?

(0) Hearts

I would suggest Chanel Tendre I love it!

melisa16

Re: I'm looking for a nice evening fragrance. I'm 19 years old. Any recommendations?

(0) Hearts

I love the Gucci premiere for nights out or if you want something a perfume in a larger size, I also like calvin klein euphoria!

mafan

I agree, I think if you like Bright Crystal you'll really like Parisienne, and I think you'll like Flowerbomb but find it a bit stronger than the other two.

While you're checking out perfumes, check out Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche.  I find it lasts longer than either Bright Crystal or Parisienne.  It's a bit different floral but one of my favorites.

lylysa

Flowerbomb and YSL Parisenne mentioned by Makeupmaven and Keely are great suggestions to keep with Bright Crystal to where you're not thrown for a loop with a completely different scent, but do get enough of a difference to where you feel like you can transition from one to another.

Flowerbomb actually turns warmer on me, making be a bit richer, but still very much a floral, I love it!

makeupmaven

This one isn't that much stronger than Bright Crystal (still floral/ fruity but a little richer):

YSL Parisienne

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=YVES%20SAINT%20LAURENT%20Parisienne%20P2472...

s1201680-main-hero.jpg

And while you're only 19, this classic smells great on everyone, the vanilla is beautiful and feminine without being overpowering.

Givenchy Amarige:

http://www.sephora.com/amarige-P0782?skuId=6494

s6494-main-hero.jpg

nicoletterose

I've been dying to try Parisienne and now that you've said it's a good choice I'll be sure pick it up! I'm definitely going to try both of these.

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

It's really elegant...I don't normally like rose but it works in this one! Bright Crystal is more sparkling but they are sort of along the same lines!

keelybt

Hi Nicoletterose.  I usually wear those types too and for evening I like something a little richer but not overpowering. A couple of my favorites are Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb and Dior J'adore. Both are still in the floral family.  Flowerbomb is a bit sweeter and J'adore is a bit warmer and richer.

swfupload_2413023915971864832.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/flowerbomb-P255506?skuId=1233139

swfupload_8982459512256444090.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/j-adore-eau-de-parfum-P6430?skuId=420570

nicoletterose

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the suggestions! I'll test them out tonight when I'm at Sephora.

garnett

(0) Hearts

This is just my opinion, but I really like Jimmy Choo for when I am more dress up or having a date night with my husband.  It's not heavy but it does have some spice and sophistication. 

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

you want a fragrance that smells fruity for night time? or a completly different smell all together?

nicoletterose

(0) Hearts

I'm looking for something a little heavier, so I'm willing to stray away from my usual florals :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • melisa16
    • annonymous1
    • lylysa
    • mafan