LadyDragonfire

I am very impressed with Pantone Color IQ :)

(0) Hearts

Hi everyone! :smileyhappy:  I just wanted to let you all know that I visited the Sephora store at the Toronto Eaton Centre today and was colour matched to foundations using Pantone Color IQ. (Which they had for a special limited time this weekend.) I tested one of the matches on myself (Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid foundation in 3.5) and was very impressed to see that it literally disappeared into my skin and was completely undetectable! I also compared it with the one I'm already using (the same  foundation in 2.0) and I noticed that, although I CAN wear 2.0 as well, it actually "sits on top" of my skin a little more, whereas 3.5 (my color IQ match) completely disappeared!  (I picked out 2.0 by myself BTW LOL) I emailed the matches to myself and read over the whole list too, and, although I haven't tried most of them yet I think they all sound pretty good!

So, yes, I am very impressed with this new technology, and very happy to see that it helped me to find my best foundation matches! I definitely think that Color IQ is a very helpful tool that you should permanently have in Sephora stores. :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 1 in conversation
    • LadyDragonfire