SaohoraLove

Have the Divergent Collection for the public sooner

It has been 2 months in 2014. Lot's of people don't have enough money to spend $350, let alone $1000. But a lot of people who are just Beauty Insiders willing to pay for the $60 collection. The major part of the Beauty Insiders are not VIB and Rouge. It would help Sephora with the selling of the product to open it to all. I know we all have to spend money for the special status, but nobody from sephora is saying when we can buy the collection. So there are people wanting to buy this product for even $100 but, can't. 

hackneyfl

Re: Have the Divergent Collection for the public sooner

Here you go ...IMG_1297.JPGIMG_1298.JPGIMG_1299.JPGIMG_1300.JPGIMG_1301.JPGIMG_1302.JPGIMG_1303.JPGIMG_1304.JPG

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

I cant wait to get my hands on that kit.. SEPHORA!!! HURRRRRRY!! i want it now Dx LOL.. looks beautiful.. 

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Looking great! The lipgloss looks exactly like Hourglass liquid lipstick! Please let us know how the quality is !

Urbie

Beautiful!  Please let us know how the shadows are in terms of quality when you get a chance, I'm dying to know!!!

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Ok, will post in a few ...

hackneyfl

Just got this in the mail, the packaging is beautiful :-)

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Can you post pictures? I'm dying to see what it looks like in person! 

SydBristow

I suspect (but I don't know for sure) that perhaps an initial release is limited in quantity and/or they wish to space out their shipping fulfillment (think Naked 3). :smileyhappy: So to release to a smaller group first makes sense, they do intend to offer it publicly soon,and I'm pretty sure I saw a post from a mod on a different thread saying not to worry - there will be plenty available after Rouge members! :smileyhappy:

knadala

I just purchased it online and I'm a VIB. I think it just became available today?

mafan

(0) Hearts

It looks like it became VIB exclusive yesterday.  I'm sure it will be available to everyone very soon.

mommyto4

(0) Hearts

There's always eBay for you.  I looked last night and there were already a couple of sets up.

Missie772

Our statutes (BI, VIB, or Rouge) is determined from last year's spending habits. However, one can qualify for VIB/Rouge in 2014 for the rest of the year and all of 2015 already.

Rouge members get special first access to these products for a few days. I am sure Sephora only sets aside a certain number to be sold in the pre-release and then it will all be up for grabs for anyone, regardless of status.

Just be patient! :smileyhappy:

annypoo

[ Edited ]

From my knowledge, your current status of BI, VIB, or Rouge isn't determined within the 2 months of 2014. In 2014, you are working towards your status for the next year. For example, I am VIB right now but I haven't spent 350 in 2014 yet. I spent the 350 in 2013 therefore getting my VIB status for this year. 

garnett

Almost every product sold at Sephora is available to everyone at the same time.   If a couple of things are offered to the Rouge customers first,  there really shouldn't be hard feelings about it.   You will get you chance too and I am sure it will happen in short order.   My advice to anyone is stay within your budget.   The ROUGE perks are not worth getting yourself into financial trouble. They are just a little thank you for loyalty and spending serious money.   They are nice but nothing that should cause you to be upset.   

kbmatthews

I only want the "Choose", "Diverge" and "Transform" colours... bah.

nikki

Haha, Man, if people want to give me a $100, I will order and ship the Divergent stuff to you:smileytongue:

rdesigns

LOL.  My set was delivered earlier today.  It is cute, but I will never use the glitter products in it. 

annec322

(0) Hearts

I just ordered this morning.  What's the quality of the products?

talinder

Word! I don't think it will sell out quickly.

NurseCupcake

Because it's new, and limited edition and correlates with a book/movie. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 116 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • mafan
    • talinder
    • ivyxox
    • mommyto4