SaohoraLove

Have the Divergent Collection for the public sooner

It has been 2 months in 2014. Lot's of people don't have enough money to spend $350, let alone $1000. But a lot of people who are just Beauty Insiders willing to pay for the $60 collection. The major part of the Beauty Insiders are not VIB and Rouge. It would help Sephora with the selling of the product to open it to all. I know we all have to spend money for the special status, but nobody from sephora is saying when we can buy the collection. So there are people wanting to buy this product for even $100 but, can't. 

missrmessner

Re: Have the Divergent Collection for the public sooner

Just out of curiosity, why is this new line getting special attention? I've never heard of it before. 

ivyxox

I wondered the same thing, why is everyone so eager to get this palette? I know it is related to the upcoming movie, when it comes to makeup, I still think quality is the most important.  

comfyrock

It's linked to the Divergent movie release.

love2shop42

Something similar to the Hunger Games, a book trilogy, by Veronica Roth. 

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

I would not worry, there is a  kit that  contains the following items that has not been released yet to even the Vib/rouge members (see pic)image.jpg

NurseCupcake

Plus, when the Rouges want something, it'll sell out in minutes, if it's still available 2 days after being released, it'll be there for the big release. 

butterblume

This is VERY true, lol! The one thing you can rely on rouges for is impulse spending - if a rouge wants something a rouge will buy it...rarely do we wait.

If we did wait and think things over we might reconsider and then where would we be...

LadyInWhite

Back in BI land, I'm sure :smileytongue:

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

How very true, like when the Hourglass blushes arrived and they sold out in a matter of days.

NurseCupcake

I highly doubt that it will sell out, even if it does, it will be back, It took me forever to get the Naked 3 because every time It would come in stock by the time I could get to a computer to get it, it would be sold out again. I just kept monitoring until It was available. Even now when I go into stores it's still sold out and it's been out for months now. If stuff sells out, it will come back into stock in a few days. Don't worry, you'll get your hands on it. 

SaohoraLove

(0) Hearts

I am more worried about the selling out of the palette, since it is limited edition it will sell out and not come back.

katie1724

[ Edited ]

Sephora would not sell out of it permanently after an exclusive sale -- I'm sure they have to reserve part of the stock to be available to all. I would sign up for email notifications as soon as you can -- it's not always a guarantee, but it's better to be signed up. 

NurseCupcake

They'll have it long enough. I promise, you'll get your hands on it. I've seen stuff labels limited edition for months and months. 

annec322

This is so true.  They have no reason to not sell to people who want it.  They are just giving VIB/Rouges a little perk by selling to them first.  I don't mean to offend, but I appreciate the perk.  I feel that I usually receive little to no recognition for the amount I spend at Sephora, so it was nice to get an email today for a VIB sale.  I'm sure they will sell to everyone in a couple weeks and have enough to go around.  :smileyhappy:

quotidianus

Loyalty marketing (which is really what the BI program is) often tiers based on money spent.  I just made Rouge and it's not like I won't be spending money at Sephora for the next ten months ... they get a lot of my money, and a lot of referral because a good portion of what I buy is gifted.

Loyal customers really are the backbone of any business.  Sephora would also run the risk of alienating their top spenders if they didn't offer exclusives and previews.  Not to be crass, but it does come down to money.  One Rouge, in a sense, is the equivalent of three VIBs, and each VIB could also be the same as three Beauty Insiders ... that is really why the perks are tiered.  I know it can be frustrating ... I know it's hard to be patient.  There's really no 'great' answer when someone feels like they're being excluded, but as my equine friend said, it will be available to all soon.

sdbeautyjunkie1

(0) Hearts

Very well said! My thoughts exactly of course mine weren't as diplomatic as yours. 

Urbie

Don't worry- as butterblume said, the sets will be available to everyone soon!  The early release is a special perk for people who did spend $350 or $1000 dollars at Sephora.  The line won't be exclusive soon, this pre sale is just a way to thank VIBs and Rouges for their loyalty to the company.

SaohoraLove

I am aware. It is just a little worry some that people can buy out a product you have been waiting for since you heard of it.  

Urbie

(0) Hearts

I was worried it would sell out to Rouges, but it just became available to VIBs today without going out of stock.  I didn't buy it yet since I want to see how the products are first, but I think you have a good chance of getting it :smileyhappy:

SaohoraLove

Thanks that good to hear i have just been very frantic about the product because i am going to the midnight premiere and wanted to use it then since i was cosplaying as tris.   

Urbie

(0) Hearts

Oh, have fun!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 116 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki