ashhay

Good evening....You have just won 30 million dollars ! Now what?

If you suddenly woke up 30 million dollars richer, there are a lot things you would scratch off your bucket list I am sure. Many of you would probably hire a group of financial advisors (so you can manage your new wealth), pay off debt, give to charities and your church. Ok with that out of the way, what are your top seven services or lifestyle choices you would include in your life that you couldn't really afford before. Mine are listed below.

1. Fraxel resurfacing annually

2. Body massages quarterly

3. Oxygen facial monthly

4. Weekly pedicures

5. Eyelash extensions monthly

6. Travel to at least 3 different countries every year

7. Hire a personal trainer

RemyLee

Re: Good evening....You have just won 30 million dollars ! Now what?

(0) Hearts

Buy a building in a lower economical standing area and create multiuse center for entertainment and educational purposes. Hiring unemployed locals to work in the center, lowering poverty crisises while allowing locals to have a pillar of educational outlet to perform and learn, completely free of charge.

ChicDabbler

Oh I forgot. Since we got all the pampering out of the way, I would also like to buy this:

ankka-_2-525x351.jpg

I'm pretty sure it serves no purpose other than to stand out and take up space, but I really really want it.....can you imagine inviting friends over for visits?

"where's your house?"

"just go here and we are behind the rubber ducky."

"rubber ducky?"

"trust me, you won't miss it"

drrragon

I want one too!!! LOL

ChicDabbler

"take a left at the rubber ducky to go to BeautyTester's house, and take a right to go to Drrragon's house."

rikkie

LOL, I want to live nearby too! If we all chip in on the rubber ducky, we all have more left over for massages/salon visits/Sephora trips! :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

1) Retire! I'm definitely ready on that one

2) Buy a new car.  I'm so ready to replace the 11 year old car

3) Massage every two weeks.  Once a month isn't enough, I already know that.  And I'd pay my friend/massage therapist who's retiring enough that she'd still work on me and DH

4) Travel.  I want to see more wonders of the world, China, Japan and Australia are tops on the list.  (I am lucky, though, I've been to Egypt and India and Harry Potter land! :smileyhappy: )

5) Buy the property next door and build a bigger/second house that has room for staff.  Staff would include a chef, housekeeper/maid, and someone to look after and clean up after the cats!  And a gardener -- I hate weeding!

6) Relandscape the house.  I'm not ready to move yet but this place needs a new driveway and some serious work done on the house.

7) Take classes of some sort.  Probably in textile conservation.  Or go and study and get certified at the Royal School of Needlework outside of London.  Or both.

8) Find a personal framer who would frame all of the needlework I'd have time to do when I'm no longer working, cleaning, cooking or doing any chores around the house.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I've been dying to go to Harry Potter Land since it opened!! The only HP site I've been to is King's Cross Station in London (though they didn't actually film there) and I took a photo at the imaginary Platform 9 3/4. Best. Day. Ever.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I can't wait to be able to go to Harry Potterland with my sister, we've been thinking about it since we heard it was being built. She said she would go camp outside the gate until it was built and then work there forever and never leave, they wouldn't even need to pay her, it would be reward enough just to be there, hahaha. She may be just slightly obsessed. Her boyfriend got her a replica of Luna's wand for Christmas a couple years ago and she was so thrilled there weren't even words. :smileyvery-happy:

ashhay

(0) Hearts

Mafan,

I have been to India too. There is beautiful architecture there, some of it looks like the pictures you see in a fairy tale.

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

You know it ashhay! LOL

Meg82

1) Massages every month

2) mani-pedi every two weeks

3) go to sephora quarterly to have them help me pick out new products that are flattering (though presumably at some point i would figure out how to pick my own flattering products and then i'd just go to sephora to get new stuff)

4) go out dancing or to a bar every weekend or maybe every two weeks and pay the tab for all my friends

5) take a leave from school long enough to finish my memoir

6) hire a better therapist

7) join the fancy all women gym a few blocks from my house.

ashhay

(0) Hearts

Meg82,

i hope your therapist is not reading this....lol!

Meg82

she believes in minimalist makeup and never goes to sephora so i'm pretty sure i'm safe.  if not at least we'll have something meaty to discuss at our next session.

Londonlover101

swfupload_3481692321214407989.jpgoh LCResz you crack me up! im seriously so in love with Jared then I found out he's married so then im just like ummm.... WHATEVER!!! here is a pic, Im so glad there are other jared fans! also I didn't know there was another season of supernatural?! do you know when its premiering because right now my listings are ranging from 2005-2009 seasons. also did you see house of wax? you totes should Jared is in 3/4 of the movie

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Hmm...*now* I get what Rory saw in him on Gilmore Girls. lol

ashhay

(0) Hearts

The CW network is known for picking good looking actors!

Londonlover101

yes I am from Europe but am currently living in the USA are you from Europe as well? :smileyhappy:

ashhay

No, I'm from the USA. The closest I have been to Europe was a layover at an airport in Paris. Other than that, I watch the couples on house hunters international to get my European fix.

dolceloure

[ Edited ]

I love House Hunters International. I've been to Europe a couple of times now, and every time I watch that show I want to buy to move there, or at least get a summer home or something. 

...I can barely afford the used car I just got, so....it'll be a while before I get the summer home. :smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

1. Give more money to my Church.

2.Give to open and make sure that all the kids in US are fed in the summer time because a lot of them look forward to going to school just to eat. (So Sad:smileysad:

3. Equal split between children's hospitals to do more research and add the things to the hospitals so the kids could have more of what they want and need.

4. Definitely open more Animal Shelters I would make it as big as possible so I knew every animal was taken care of.

5. Travel to everywhere I always wanted to go.

6.Investments

And that's all for right now spending all this money makes me tired.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 71 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • emmaclaire
    • ashhay
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler