Going to NYC next weekend

I have only been there once and I've been saving up all of my money (from my minimum wage job) to go on a semi-crazy shopping spree haha. Have any of you been to the Sephora there? Is it worthwhile? What are your opinions on Ingot (if any of you have been there)?

Re: Going to NYC next weekend

(0) Hearts

Hello Keiraleighxoxo, 

I LOVED the stores in NYC! I was there last summer and found myself staying 2 blocks from the Lexington ave store where I found myself LOTS of times Smiley Happy

I was also a huge fan of the meatpacking district shop (amazing decorations inside and some online-only items were in them as well!)  plus it was super mod and cool looking. 

Here in San Francisco where our Sephora corporate offices are, we have a number of beautiful Sephora shops but trust me when I say you won't be dissapointed by the NYC locations! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi there!  Definitely check out the thread mafan linked below- everyone was SO helpful when I asked this question last week!

As to Inglot, they are AMAZING.  I've been to both locations, Times Square and Chelsea Market.  I like the Chelsea location because it is sort of hidden, plus you can shop at all the yummy stores downstairs!

Have fun!

This post has a great summary of some of the NYC Sephora's.  I haven't been there myself (and it took me a bit to find).  Search on NYC on the front page and you'll probably find other reviews:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation