keiraleighxoxo

Going to NYC next weekend

I have only been there once and I've been saving up all of my money (from my minimum wage job) to go on a semi-crazy shopping spree haha. Have any of you been to the Sephora there? Is it worthwhile? What are your opinions on Ingot (if any of you have been there)?

dianabt

Re: Going to NYC next weekend

(0) Hearts

Hello Keiraleighxoxo, 

I LOVED the stores in NYC! I was there last summer and found myself staying 2 blocks from the Lexington ave store where I found myself LOTS of times :smileyhappy:

I was also a huge fan of the meatpacking district shop (amazing decorations inside and some online-only items were in them as well!)  plus it was super mod and cool looking. 

Here in San Francisco where our Sephora corporate offices are, we have a number of beautiful Sephora shops but trust me when I say you won't be dissapointed by the NYC locations! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
nebel

Hi there!  Definitely check out the thread mafan linked below- everyone was SO helpful when I asked this question last week!

As to Inglot, they are AMAZING.  I've been to both locations, Times Square and Chelsea Market.  I like the Chelsea location because it is sort of hidden, plus you can shop at all the yummy stores downstairs!

Have fun!

mafan

This post has a great summary of some of the NYC Sephora's.  I haven't been there myself (and it took me a bit to find).  Search on NYC on the front page and you'll probably find other reviews:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Stores-Services/Favorite-NYC-location/m-p/522079#M705

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • mafan
    • nebel
    • keiraleighxoxo