MakeupLvr17

Eyeshadow quads for brown eyes?

I've been looking for a eyeshadow quad that I can use for everyday. I love to wear purples, taupes, and cool brown on my eyes. I've been looking at Dior and Chanel but don't know what to get. I prefer cool colors to warm.  Any recommendations?

Missie772

Re: Eyeshadow quads for brown eyes?

I love Chanel's Raffinement eyeshadow quad! Also Tom Ford's She Wolf!

spoiledbrat

@Missie, i am with you on the Tom Ford She Wolf! I love it and i knew that i would the minute i saw it. Love his lipstick and glosses too, and his......you get the idea. :smileyhappy:

Missie772

I was debating over and over on whether to get it. I had it in my cart and took it out and put it back a million times. This was my first Tom Ford product.

Finally I decided to go to Neimans to actually swatch it and I fell in love and bought it immediately! It is a beautiful cool toned palette and worth the price in my opinion!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Here are some from Dior:Dior Petal Shine.pngDior Petal ShineDior Rose Porcelaine.pngDior Rose PorcelaineDior Rosy Tan.pngDior Rosy Tan
Stylish Move Dior.pngDior Stylish Move

chimere in mono fusion dior.png

Chimere in the Mono Fusion that can  be worn alone or blended with others. Subtle Shimmer

Hypnotique in the mono fusion -dior.pngHyponotique also in the mono fusionDior Velvet.png

Dior mono in velvet
which is a vibrant color and can be worn alone or blended with other colors more color than the mono fusion.

Dior 3 colour in Smoky Brown.png3 colour in smoky brownDior 3 colour in smoky nude.pngSmoky Nude
Dior 3 colour in smoky khaki.png

Smoky Khaki

roxystar4

love the options beautylovingirl suggested!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks but my pictures are ginormous I guess it's because I got them from the Dior Site. Sorry about that.

spoiledbrat

unless you are in a big hurry, i would wait until all of holiday 2013 is available - the ombre 5 pan from Chanel is on my list - i too have brown eyes - Chanel is one sense can seem expensive - in the other, due to their processing, the product lasts forever - i have yet to hit pan on any Chanel or Dior shadow, but i own more than a few - my first Chanel blush, i used everyday, it looked new at the year mark and it was 3 1/2 years before i saw pan - i know i should not have kept it that long, but it was the perfect pink/peach/brown - it being d/c is why i now stock up on HG products - hope that helps

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

I got one of chanel quads called prelude 33, its really great (I got brown eyes too) But I think its a bit too expensive for what you get, there are other nice eyeshadows out there, but I only got experience with UD and Chanel! Goodluck! Here is prelude from Chanel swfupload_1205786622509167656.jpg

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

This is a really pretty palette as well but I never use mine, but I should. My eyes are hazel though and I've just found so many other colors to use but this is a great suggestion!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • MakeupLvr17
    • Missie772
    • LuckyWinter