araniiiiii

when you want to get your birthday gift, do we have to purchase something online along with it?

i was wondering because my birthday is next month and i wanted to know how you could receive your birthday gift. i also wanted to know if you would have to purchase something in order to get your birthday gift?? thanks for your help :smileyvery-happy:

laurabt

Re: when you want to get your birthday gift, do we have to purchase something online along with it?

(0) Hearts

Yes, if you'd like your birthday gift mailed to you, you will need to place an online order. You will be prompted to include the birthday gift during check out with any online order placed within 28 days of your birthday. If you're having difficulty adding the gift, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) before placing your order so that we can help you.

You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora store during the same timeframe. Just let our Cast Members know by providing your registered email address or your Beauty Insider card. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Sydneygirl24

Re: when you want to get your birthday gift, do we have to purchase something online along with it?

(0) Hearts

It was my birthday April 18th, and I am not placing an online order...I can't find how to get my birthday gift : /

I just made a purchase in sephora last week and wasn't given a gift, and so I signed up online hoping it would do something but nothing. I want to make a purchase now but am waiting to figure out how to add in my gift. My other problem is that I can't make a phone call since I'm out of the country.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Click on the top left of the screen where it says my account once you're logged in.  The option right underneath beauty insider is rewards boutique.  Click on that and scroll to the very bottom of the page.  Insert your birthday if you have not already.  As long as your birthday is on file, the item should automatically load into your account.  If it does not load after you are positive your birthday is on file, click on the picture of the lovely moderator listed above and send her a pm.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • laurabt
    • notcreative
    • araniiiiii
    • Sydneygirl24