rjamlt

new L'occitane 500 point perk

I was in my local Sephora tonight and they had another new 500 point perk. This one was by L'occitane and had 5 mini's with a cute little pouch that resembled a postcard. I was pressed for time so I wasn't able to snap any pictures. I'll try and get those tomorrow. 

rjamlt

Re: new L'occitane 500 point perk

one of the mini's was their almond shower oil, I believe the shea butter hand cream was there as well. I know there was another oil ( I think its the almond skin supple oil- but not 100% on that one. ) I know there were 2 more- but I can't remember them.

ireneh

upload_4059301465290116072.jpg

Uh huh... UH HUH... aaaaaaaand??? AAAAAAAAAAND?

I must know!!

rjamlt

if it helps- one of the ones I can't think of was in a ( silver? ) tube similar to the hand cream. The other was a mini bottle and was white, but i didn't catch the label. 

ireneh

(0) Hearts

Don't worry. I gotchu, girl.

The tune similar to the hand cream may be the foot cream. The second one is rather vague -- did it look like any of these?

rjamlt

[ Edited ]

the lip balm looks pretty darned close. It's settled- I will have to call my store and beg them to hold it for me until afterwork.

i was completely wrong on the lip balm- but how pretty is the picture above!

DandyLionFluff

I am going to have no points.  I just used points on the perfume/scarf combo.

jojobe

Money well spent

ShinyMagpie

I'm justifying in my head right now that if I buy perfume this week and get triple points then this perk would practically be free right?

shortstuff07

Sephora added my triple points within the hour that Balenciaga went live.  It was a sign.  You need it.  :smileywink:

AznAngelLiz

It really is, like a GWP. At least that's what I would tell other people so they don't judge me :smileytongue:

ShinyMagpie

You are an awesome enabler. :smileyhappy:

AznAngelLiz

It's still 3x points and from what I'm seeing, they're adding them pretty quickly! I think we can talk you into spending $170 or so on some more fragrances to get you 500 points.

rjamlt

they also had a new little mini by Nest in the midnight Fleur scent. It was a mini bottle ( same size that came out when they did their coffret ) and a mini lotion. That was $22 so it could help push the points up :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

Any chance it showed up in your purchase history?  I want to try and stalk it!  :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

I do have some Tom Ford Neroli Portofino in my cart right now that I was trying to decide on. 

AznAngelLiz

Oooh, drools. I love love love TF Neroli Portofino and was planning on picking it up on the first day of the promo, but then I ended up buying 2 Sephora Favorites samplers because I forgot a couple of upcoming birthdays.

I may just ask for it as my V-Day present...well, my 2nd V-Day present :smileytongue:

jojobe

WHAT>??!?!? Now i am going to have die again.. I would love to see this if someone stalks Sephora and snaps a photo...PLEASE>... I need this

AznAngelLiz

You can't use this if you're dead Jojobe! I'll enjoy it for you though :smileytongue:

ShinyMagpie

She's going to leave it to me with all her hearts. :smileyhappy:

jojobe

Shhhh.. I will come back for this...

*tiptoes into the room* 

shapeshifter

Ooh! Moving in the right direction with 5 items plus a bag for 500...keep it up, Sephora!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 85 replies
  • 168 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • nikki
    • daisies121
    • tehprincessjenn
    • casualuxuryxo
    • marydiva