ghkim

my rtsb stash

[ Edited ]

I am currently in rtsb 1 and 4 and wanted to see if anyone following me in either rtsb was interested in any of my stuff. In rtsb 1 I have an early spot which is coming up soon and in rtsb 4 I am close to the end. Particularly for rtsb 4, since my contributions will only go to 2 other people, I'd love to know what kinds of things you like/dislike. 

Skincare 1:

rtsb1.jpg

Skincare 2: 

rtsb2.jpg

Hair:

rtsb3.jpg

Perfume:

rtsb4.jpg

Face:

rtsb5.jpg

Color:

rtsb6.jpg

Some of the full size items are lightly used. All the minis and samples are not except the tarte lipsurgence which I tried twice and the color is wrong for me. I forgot also to include a deluxe buxom mascara, a full size UD eyeliner in a blue-green color (can't remember the name), a couple other skincare samples, and full sized but about 5-10% used perfumes of Boucheron Eau Legere (jasmine, vanilla, wood), Vivenne Westwood Boudoir (this one honestly smells like a brothel but the bottle is beautiful and they say men are hopelessly drawn to it . . . wonder why . . .), and Lanvin Arpege (breezy lilac scent that I just can not smell).

I imagine this will be way too much stuff to cram into two boxes so I will probably use it for future rtsb's as well. If anyone has any questions about the pics (sorry they are so dark), let me know. I will in all likelihood have a bunch of other stuff before rtsb 4 comes my way, but I thought I'd put this out there to see what people think

SirenPrincess

Re: my rtsb stash

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

anb0906

I am especially eyeing the boscia black mask, long wearing lippies, murad cleanser, and sin tone corrector :smileywink:

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i will put boscia black mask, clinique skin tone corrector, and murad cleanser in rtsb 4 for you. which long wearing lippies were you referring to?

anb0906

thank you so much! I hope they make it to me! As for the Lippies, I am not picky at all... & I cannot see the photo very well because I am on a cell phone.

ghkim

(0) Hearts

for lippies, there is a new mini kvd celebutard, a new mini mufe rouge artist natural - not sure of the color but it is a red, new buxom mini in hooligan, full sized new smashbox be lengendary in nylon nude, new mini clinique chubby intense in maraschino cherry, a kevyn aucoin mini lipstick in a brownish burgundy that has been used once, OCC mini lip tar in memento used once, a tarte lipsurgence matte in cheerful used twice, and new hourglass icon mini. the glosses (all new and all mini) include buxom in leslie, bobbi brown in a shimmery rosy gold color, bare minerals marvelous moxie in maverick, fresh sugar lip in petal, stila lip glaze in apricot. there are a few card samples as well. anyway, that's the best i can tell from my memory - hope that helps!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I would use the mini celebutard if no one else wants it. 

anb0906

(0) Hearts

So helpful! Thanks! Anything not so daring of a color that someone else isn't dying to have is good to me! I love anything but gloss. (Hubby HATES gloss, or anything too bold of a color.) 

anb0906

(0) Hearts

And I just zoomed a little and saw a Bobbi Brown brush :smileyvery-happy:

GGrace

I'm right after you in rtsb 1 and I'd love it if you put in any of your origins, boscia and ole henriksen skincare. I'd be interested in the bobbi brown brush, the buxom lipstick, the bite pencil and the fresh lip balm. Obviously you don't need to put all of that into rtsb 1 just for me but I would be absolutely thrilled to see one or two of those things in there when it comes to me.

And this post is a good idea, I might steal it and post a picture of my possible rtsb contributions

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i'll definitely include some of these items for you - its coming up soon! the bobbi brown brush is used but i will wash and sanitize it. it is an all over shader brush, but you can also use it to highlight.

beethousand

I'd love to try some of the Sisley or the Kiehl's, plus that nail polish and that little (Bite?) lip pencil look like great colors!

ghkim

(0) Hearts

the nail polish is deborah lippman and it is a brownish burgandy. the bite pencil is pomegranate i think. i'll be sure to set aside some sisley, kiehl's, and those two things for you.

seevee

(0) Hearts

What is rtsb? Your giving this stuff away?

ghkim

(0) Hearts

rouge traveling sephora box. there are also non-rouge traveling sephora boxes. if you do a search on BT you will see what it entails and what the rules are, but bascially it is a swap. people put take what they want out and then add equal or greater value stuff. what's left at the end of the swap goes to charity. this is my first one, so i'm a little anxious to get it right and put stuff in there that people like.

Onceuponatime45

(0) Hearts

That's a huge stash :smileyhappy: I'm interested in anything related to skincare, maybe makeup second

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • ladymeag
    • Onceuponatime45
    • DesertRose0706
    • beethousand
    • Suiteheart
    • ghkim