glamchik45

i don't see any sign of points on my beauty insider account? Help!!

(0) Hearts

I have spent over 200 dollars at sephora and i don't see any sign of points on my beauty insider account? I looked under "beauty help" and it said that when you sign in, your points should be on the black strip that says beauty insider. But i looked and there is no number.

miabt

Re: i don't see any sign of points on my beauty insider account? Help!!

(0) Hearts

@kissuga99 - It can take up to 2 business days for a purchase/points to appear in your account.  If it has been longer than that, please send me a private message or give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and one of our Beauty Advisors would be happy to help.  Thanks!

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I had this same issue recently and the customer service rep told me my beauty insider card was not linked to my account. No wonder my points weren't added everytime I made an in-store purchase.

kissuga99

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem too. Last time i made a purchase at sephora store and when i logged to my account. I dont see any point. Can someone help me?

x2swt2betruex

(0) Hearts

how can i see my points

lylysa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You can view your points at your Beauty Insider Profile or Account page.

When you login to Sephora the black bar at the top should state your "XYZ's account (sign out)" then "Beauty Insider" with the points following.

On occassion it does take time for proper points to add up, be it purchases online or in stores, so if you don't see credit in terms of points for your transactions give it a few days.

The mods here are always very helpful in researching any issues if points are still not showing, are incorrect, or are missing in general.

Also, as a note about the forum, you can utilize the search bar directly under the Beauty Talk title to search and sift through past topics under key words, questions, or concerns to prevent duplicate thread topics. As you can see, this original thread is from December of 2010, rather than post in a older thread or create new threads that can be duplicates, try to make the most of search tools and even browsing threads in the customer service or related topic categories for your answer!

ncnatural

I am experiencing the same problem, and they keep on telling me that IT is working on it. Hopefully  your issue is resolved soon. :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Ncnatural.  I'll send you a message with an update :smileyhappy:

oliviabt

(0) Hearts

@glamchik45- Please call customer service at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). A representative will be happy to research your account to make sure your point total is correct. When calling, please have your Beauty Insider card number and purchase information available.

XO,
Olivia
jadorezrg
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The site might be undergoing maintenance at the moment or it's a glitch that's temporary. Is this the first time you've logged onto this account? Or did you notice your points the last time you logged in? My question for you is... are all of your purchases showing up under your "Purchases History?" If nothing is showing up then I'd advise you to contact customer service asap because it could be a problem between your instore and online Beauty Insider Account not being linked together. So call customer service and have them check the status of your account's information. Make sure that your Beauty Insider card is linked to your email account that you're using online at Sephora.com. Have them transfer the points over. It also helps to have your receipts or invoices available to refer to.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 10 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • keelybt
    • jadorezrg
    • glamchik45
    • lylysa
    • ncnatural