how about listing discontinued products we want?

Re: how about listing discontinued products we want?

(0) Hearts

Nordstrom has it too! It's my favorite highlighter, but I haven't even put a dent in it yet LOL! I think I need to replace it soon, it's getting old. 

Look on Amazon! They have it.

the balm is on hautelook frequently and the highlighter is usually $12

(0) Hearts

deo.jpg

I miss my favorite deodarant, I wish they would carry it again!

You can find this product on Amazon as well! Stock up while you can.

(0) Hearts

Okay I know its not discontinued BUT PLEASE BRING BACK CARGO TO SEPHORA!!

(0) Hearts

I agree!

mine are divided into Sephora boxes labeled eyes,nails, face, lips, makeup bags, skin care, and perfumes. They take up a lot of room. I still have a huge amount of perfume minis even after I put all of  those in the 2nd box I started. I found another bag full of them I had forgotten about. I also have full size perfumes to get rid of.

me and violalea would be interested in the minis; we both collect them - you can PM either of us if you want - thanksSmiley Happy

Spoiler

(0) Hearts

Thanks spoiledbrat for mentioning me but I dont have any dupes for now so carrier1975 should PM spoiledbrat for trading Smiley Happy.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love love the Murad Pomegranate masks. So sad Murad discontinued it Smiley Sad. I know some other sites have it but Sephora doesnt carry it anymore.

well crud i don't have any, but will keep my eyes peeled for every request i see on here - i have some unused Dior palette if anyone thinks they are interested - let me track it down for more info - now i am addicted to BT as if the products were not enoughSmiley Happy

Spoiler

(0) Hearts

Aw your so sweet. I still have 1 box left in my fridge Smiley Happy.

maybe somebody wants something that you have but do not care for? example, don't laugh, i want a tube of Clinique Rhubarb Poppy - any body think this is a good idea???? any body???

So, you mean like trading with people on this thread? You post what your looking for and someone else might have it and you might have something they would want to trade for it? Sounds interesting

(0) Hearts

buy or trade or whatever people want - i just think we could help each other because we all have so much stuff - i went to the closet for the Dior palette; seven shelves really? and an apothecary chest filled with what i do use - my addiction is serious but there are worse onesSmiley Happy

Spoiler

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • deo.jpg
  • upload_6867245687440313819.gif