KMeleana

beauty insider/VIB birthday gift

I seem to remember getting a postcard in the mail when it was time to get your birthday gift.  Is that not the case anymore?  Do we just go in the store and tell the sales person that it's our birthday month?  Thanks

Susan

KMeleana

Re: beauty insider/VIB birthday gift

Thanks Diana :-)

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi KMeleana,

You can pick up your gift for free in a store (just have your BI card or email address handy!) and a cast member can give you the gift.

You can also include it with any online order by checking the box for the gift (which should appear during the beginning of your checkout before you submit the order).

The birthday gift is redeemable 28 days before and after your birthdate so if you don't see it during your online checkout please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so we can help and add it with your order!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
EmilieLise

Hi Diana,

You said the birthday gift is redeemable 28 days before and 28 days after your birthdate? Is this also true if you're picking it up in store (not adding it with an online order)? I thought it said 14 days before and 14 days after. Please respond asap :smileyhappy:

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi EmilieLise,

We actually just changed the policy this year, so all of our clients have a little bit more time to pick up their gift :smileyhappy:  The time frame in-store is also the same :smileywink:  Enjoy!!

xo, Mia

EmilieLise

I just thought I'd make a suggestion - perhaps you could bring this to the right person's attention. The FAQ page (link below) should probably be updated to reflect the new policy. 

http://www.sephora.com/customerService/customerServiceTemplate.jsp?mediaId=10800052

:smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

@EmilieLise thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely forward this to our site team :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
EmilieLise

(0) Hearts

This is fabulous news Mia! Thank you so much for responding. 

Have a great day, stay beautiful!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • KMeleana
    • miabt
    • EmilieLise