makeupgeek14

bb creams

i'm looking for a good affordable 10-30$ range bb cream that is lightweight and doesnt feel cakey but is also not drying, I like bb creams for an everyday usage. any suggestions? I have normal combination skin.

Beehavnbeauty

Re: bb creams

(0) Hearts

Depends what level of coverage you're looking for and your skin tone.  I'm fair/light and I find that Dr Jart is fantastic for fair ladies! You could purchase the sampler pack or the black detox mini.  Also, my 2 favorite drugstore bbs are garner oil free bb cream and lumene anti aging freeze cc cream.  The lumene can be difficult to find in store, but ulta.com carries them.  All of these provide up to medium coverage including covering redness and most blemishes.  I find that most other drugstore bbs provide very light to light coverage at most.  Also, I prefer applying bb/cc's with my fingers as it blends and soaks into my skin more naturally and always feels lightweight, like I'm wearing nothing but still getting the coverage I desire.  Good luck!

chelssss

(0) Hearts

Loreal BB cream. It has great coverage!!

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Try Physicians's Formula BB Cream or the new CC Cream. I've tried both and I really like it! Both are great for combination skin. It has light coverage, enough to even out your skin tone. You'll need a concealer for blemishes. 

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

Did someone say physicians formula :smileysurprised: I shall buy that <_< i love that brand.. the eyeliner is my HG :smileyvery-happy:

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

I've heard great things about their liquid eyeliner pen!

lovebaking123

(0) Hearts

I second this one, I have tried many bb creams (both drugstore and high end) and I always come back to this one.

lecia1167

[ Edited ]

Maybelline Dream Finish BB cream gets good reviews, and it's only $10. I just ordered it to try. Ulta has it.

14060992.jpg

MikuNerd65

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I bought this two days ago and I love it, since the sunscreen and my moisturizer packed up ready to go to the new place this is perfect for missing those two items. I don't feel it at all, very moisturizing on the skin, then goes on/feels invisible. 

prosopon

I agree with the Maybelline bb cream recommendation.  Also, I have exclusively used my fingers to apply bb cream for the last couple of years and on a whim tried using a brush.  This bb cream, in my opnion applies better with a brush than with my fingers.  Faster to apply, more coverage, and you don't get messy hands!

ChicDabbler

Oh, when I brought it, it was $7-8. The color is a tiny bit pink on my yellow skintone, but it have a nice coverage/finish and didn't oxidize on me like half of the foundations do.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

It's $9. I checked again.

butterblume

i really enjoy this one! it has an almost gel like consistency that is so smooth, so it never emphasises my dry patches. i wear it when i'm in a hurry, just dab it all over my face and good to go.

carenganda21

(0) Hearts

Pond's BB cream is very light weight and very affordable... I am currently trying it out as well as Dior skin BB cream and they actually look the same. I used pond's on the left part of my face and Dior on the right side. Went outside the living room and I asked 4 adults in our house if they notice something different or off on my face. They all said my face looks natural and nice... They were shocked when I told the i was using 2 different BB creams on my face... I like the Pond's because it is cheaper but the only sad part about it is that it broke me out... =) So now I am planning to but Dior BB cream... $42 =(  Hope this helps!

fancyynancyyy17

(0) Hearts

Garnier has a good products, very affordable for your price range as well :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • ChicDabbler
    • chelssss
    • lovebaking123
    • Beehavnbeauty
    • lecia1167