Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

YouAreAlways

Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

[ Edited ]

!THIS BOX IS NOW CLOSED!

Rules are now in a post, I felt like there was too much scrolling in here.

Spoiler

USA

1)Wendyomgwar Box is HOME!!

2)Saturnwings

3)Brittieee

4)Dandylionfluff

5)Cordelia76 

6)Jojobe 

7)Yazmin 

8)Onceuponatime45

CANADA PICK UP 

1)YouAreAlways 

2)NotCrocker

3)Gingerblack

4)Kenny

5)Mysticalangel

6)Yullz 

7)Dazzlingcrystal

8)Poornima
9)Lovebaking123

10)Firespinner 

11)Kittycarlisle

Well ladies as I think you all know our box has come full circle. Everything went so well that we are going to go ahead and do another box with this group. This time we are going to start in Canada and end up in the US so they get a chance to get some goodies from us.

If you do NOT want to be in the second box please PM me. 

Some of us had said that it would be a good idea to wait a little bit to stock back up so I am thinking of the box starting mid May? Or Early June? Thoughts?

FireSpinner

Re: Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

XD I'm soooo excited for this tsb! It looks like it has so much amazing stuff in it! 

poornima

(0) Hearts

Hmm, not sure why I can't reply to gingerblack, so posting on the main thread instead of replying-

I used $60 for each in my mental calculations because neither are readily available in Canada. DazzlingCrystal, let me know if this is a fair assessment.

There are so many awesome things in this box, and (the impulsive) part of me wants everything- but I'd much rather have the UD shadows find a new home where they shall be put to good use instead of merely admired from a distance.

dazzlingcrystal

It looks pretty good to me! Glad you like the eyeshadows!

poornima

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! I wore the middle shade (from In the pink) today, and I must say I absolutely love it! Can't wait to try everything else!

gingerblack

I deleted my comment because I got you and Mysticalangel mixed up :smileytongue:. I thought you wanted to take a shadow.

poornima

Ah, no worries. I thought the BT curse of malfunctioning browsers finally hit me. :smileyhappy:

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Oh and just so everyone knows, for my original comment I wasn't complaining about how much Poornima put in I was saying I wouldn't mind if she took more. :smileyhappy:

poornima

[ Edited ]

Aw, I fail. I was supposed to go out for one beer with my coworkers, and it turned into three. And dinner.

These are the items I plan to add (I will be adding to this- definitely have a couple mini nailpolishes I know I will never use, plus foils and perfume samples. Our box has a lot of mascara, so I'll see if I can find any eyeliners to add.)give.png

Everything is new, except for the meteorites travel touch (sanitized), tarte blush (used 2-3x, and also sanitized), and the Vitamin-C serum (contrary to what they might tell you, no, it doesn't work as a replacement for primer- used 1x, it comes in a pump format and I wiped down the nozzle with alcohol).

This is what I plan to take-

want.png

I'm off to try my hand at packing tetris again.

Please let me know if the trade seems fair.

wendyomgwar

Looks like you grabbed some great stuff :smileyhappy:!!

Let us know how the shadows are whenever you get a chance :smileyvery-happy:

poornima

(0) Hearts

Will certainly do! I will be test driving the dusty pinks tomorrow. The third shade looks to be very shimmery (by my standards, nearly everything is), but I've decided that the first two are entirely work-appropriate :smileyhappy:

kenny

Looks good. :smileyhappy: (btw what is the black box?).

I'm surprised, I totally thought my UD and Anna Sui shadows and the Chantecaille powder would go quick.

wendyomgwar

Kenny don't curse me lol! Maybe just maybe they will get to me!

kenny

Sorry Wendy. They are still there :smileyhappy:

MysticalAngel

I wanted to take an UD shadow but I thought I might be taking too much so I left it for others to enjoy. :smileytongue:

poornima

You should have- there's so much stuff in this box, I'm having such a hard time packing everything up. And I still have a few more things to add.

I don't even know how dazzlingcrystal managed to pack everything. Yes, the box was bulging, but at least it closed... TIL I'm actually not very good at packing tetris- if I can't get everything packed up before I go to bed, I'll pick up a newer, bigger box after work tomorrow and send the TSB on its merry way shortly after.

poornima

[ Edited ]

The black box (in the second picture, I assume) is Tom Ford In the pink. The other one to the left of it is an eyeshadow quad with the beiges and taupes I can never get enough of :smileyhappy:

Here's a picture of the contents:shadows.png

I admit I was somewhat overwhelmed with this box- so much wonderful stuff, and my impulsive brain wanted everything. I totally considered the Chantecaille powder, but I'm well stocked up in that department. As for shadows, well, I already picked two... There's actually a pretty solid selection of shadows in the box, including a few UDs (not sure which one is yours- I ought to revisit your post actually, looks like all of them were your contributions- wow, thank you for your generosity!!). I knew I wanted the Anna Sui as soon as I saw it (such gorgeous packaging, as always)- if I wasn't afraid of colours, it would have totally stayed with me :smileyhappy:

I'm sure your additions will be finding new homes very soon! (Particularly since it looks like this box will be travelling back to the states and will likely be back again for another go-around, and maybe a few more :smileyhappy:)

kenny

Ooh, those are pretty :smileyhappy: No worries, I just thought they would go quicker, but there are so many good things in the box

FireSpinner

Countless times,I have refreshed this page in hopes to see pictures lol

poornima

(0) Hearts

:/ 

Aw man, i'm sorry- hopefully the box (when it shows up- and it will be soon!) shall make up for it. I'm generally pretty good with TSB turnarounds, but I somehow put beer ahead of prior plans/commitments today. The box is definitely going out tomorrow though- I'm probably going to be playing packing tetris for the rest of the evening.

kenny

I can't wait to see the pictures :smileyhappy:

poornima

[ Edited ]

Quick question while I rummage through all my pretties that I love to look at but never will use.

I have a travel Guerlain Meteorites thing that I picked up primarily because it looked gorgeous on my friend, but it does nothing for my NC42 skin. It's in Mythic which would be similar to 01 Teint Rose in the old formulation of the Guerlain Meteorites.

meteroites.png

The problem is I have used it exactly once, and it comes with a sponge applicator- so while I can and will sanitize by spritzing isopropyl alcohol on the applicator and letting it dry (possibly with my hot/speedy hair dryer to make sure it is truly dry and not damp), I was wondering if there was any interest in something with a sponge applicator (I'm sure it can be ripped out and used like a regular powder, but that takes away from portability). Full disclosure- while I applied the product on a freshly clean face, I did slap on some moisturizer prior to doing so.

Let me know. If there are no takers, I'm sure I can find some very willing homes amongst my friends.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 928 replies
  • 881 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • killahbabe
    • cookie4me
    • wendyomgwar
    • jojobe