YouAreAlways

Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

[ Edited ]

!THIS BOX IS NOW CLOSED!

Rules are now in a post, I felt like there was too much scrolling in here.

Spoiler

USA

1)Wendyomgwar Box is HOME!!

2)Saturnwings

3)Brittieee

4)Dandylionfluff

5)Cordelia76 

6)Jojobe 

7)Yazmin 

8)Onceuponatime45

CANADA PICK UP 

1)YouAreAlways 

2)NotCrocker

3)Gingerblack

4)Kenny

5)Mysticalangel

6)Yullz 

7)Dazzlingcrystal

8)Poornima
9)Lovebaking123

10)Firespinner 

11)Kittycarlisle

Well ladies as I think you all know our box has come full circle. Everything went so well that we are going to go ahead and do another box with this group. This time we are going to start in Canada and end up in the US so they get a chance to get some goodies from us.

If you do NOT want to be in the second box please PM me. 

Some of us had said that it would be a good idea to wait a little bit to stock back up so I am thinking of the box starting mid May? Or Early June? Thoughts?

yazmin

Re: Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

I love purple on my eyes, and it would go great with the kat von d eye shadow palette. I wouldn't mind having a pup especially a cute one like yours :smileyhappy: Bless them.

yazmin

I was doing some nail swatches, when I heard the door.... The Box is in my possession!! I dropped what I was doing to open the box and update you guys :smileyhappy: (So you don't have to worry about it ) I will be updating soon. This is my first box so I am trying to figure out what I put in to be the same or more of a value.

*Nothing Broke, Spilled. Everything seems to be okay :smileyhappy:

yazmin

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1-20140212_132702.jpg

What I took :smileyhappy: ^^

1-20140212_132736.jpg

For Our Canadian Beauties ^^

The Luminoso I Used 3x and sanitized. and the other two I swatched & sanitized.

I am happy for this box because these weren't for me, and I am glad someone could give them a nice home :smileyhappy:

&

1-20140212_133847.jpg

For everyone else. ^^

Everything New

I already have everything packed. I will ship first thing tomorrow morning, I wasn't expecting it to arrive today and I didn't get a box. My Printer is broken (Cant print out a shipping label and use the same box) & I am home alone and awaiting a very important package which arrives today. I will try and go today but I can't promise anything.

** This is my first box, and I know I am supposed to put something equal to the value I took. I am not sure if this is okay or I should add more items.

jojobe

I think it looks just fine. There is a lot of things and not much room. Plus it is getting close to the Canada ladies, so it will be nice for them to have extra goodies too!

yazmin

(0) Hearts

There isn't much room, Do you know if the box has to be flat when closed? I once mailed a flat rate small box and I put tape on it.... the lady at the post office told me since I put tape it would be weighted... and it isn't considered flat rate and charged me twice the price..... I don't want them telling me ... it doesn't close perfectly we will charge you more.

Also can I use the same box? My mom was kind enough to pass by the post office and she told me there are no large boxes, and she got me two medium instead LOL.

gingerblack

I can't tell what brand that lipstick is but if it isn't a higher end brand, you might want to add something else. I was just thinking because the palette you took is ~40$ and the liner is ~20$ what you added might not equal that. However, we don't have those Katy Perry creams in Canada so idk how much they are worth. Enjoy psychedelic sister it is one of my faves :smileyhappy:

yazmin

I know the eyeliner is 20, and the Kat Von D is 34. Milani Blushes are about 9$, the tarte mascara about 20 be a bombshell is 14. I have included a mini UD in anarchy and an UD mini lipgloss, Josie maran color stick, smashbox cc cream deluxe sample in light medium. I am not sure about the Clinique moisture surge, and the Fresh Lotus youth preserve.  

I am not sure about the Katy Perry either, I knew you don't have the brand and decided to throw those in, I can't use fragranced Lotions. So I thought someone would love them :Heart:

gingerblack

Thanks for clarifying Yazmin!

yazmin

(0) Hearts

No Problem. I don't want people to think I took something of more value, then I wont be allowed into another box :smileysad: I really want to do the Canada to US Box.

kenny

I agree. Usually I don't count foils as having value (except certain ones harder to get ones, or with siginificant amounts of product). I'm not sure what some of the brands are for a few products in the middle, might be best just to add one more, maybe higher end item. That's also a cute shade of nail polish you got, looks great for spring :smileyhappy:

yazmin

(0) Hearts

I cant wait for spring :smileyhappy: To show off some nail polish... my nails have been hiding inside gloves.... Its so cold in NYC. What should I add?

kenny

(0) Hearts

Now that I know what the items are, it looks good. Sorry, I couldn't tell what the jars or anything were

gingerblack

Yay :smileyhappy: Thanks for being so fast to update us. If you are having trouble with picking out similar value stuff maybe just post what you are going to trade before sending it off? I'm going to do that.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

I am going to wait until tomorrow morning, and if no one opposes I'm going guess is okay to go.

StyleLynn

I've been following this thread, wishing I had gotten in on it. If there is a Canada to US box I would love to participate, I have lots of goodies I could contribute and some New full sized Cake items I could include for the US girls :smileyhappy:

kittycarlisle

It's my impression that the box is ending with Wendyomgwar in the US. To better explain, I'm the last Canadian and am sending the box to the starter of the box and then it's done. It's a shame the box didn't overlap the 2 countries a bit more. Hopefully there will be another CDN/US box in the future!

MysticalAngel

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad Teresa. Your dad, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

We will miss you! :heart:

Onceuponatime45

Teresa,

I'm sorry to hear about your dad...I hope all goes well...We'll miss you in the box but perhaps at another time you can join us.

Teresaanne92

Thanks! I'm praying for the best. I'm still in jojobe's feb one since it'll get to me next month so I'll still get to do my very first TSB, I just didn't want to be sketchy about it and make the box get to everyone slower! Hope we'll do a canada to us one! :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

I have just pmed YouAreAlways, and I let her know that I will be dropping from this box. I was told last night that my dad has a major spinal surgery and I will not be in town at all next week. We're going through a lot right now with my family. I don't feel that it is right to commit to this since I won't be in town. I don't feel comfortable putting it all out there as it is a public forum, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me. 

just found out so I gave as much notice as I could. And I'm so sorry if this effects anyone, I was so excited! :smileysad:

I won't be on BT much because of all the traveling. I'm so sorry, again!  :smileysad:

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Teresa I hope everything goes well!! Please let us know!

Sending warm hugs and prayers your way <33

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 928 replies
  • 881 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • killahbabe
    • cookie4me
    • wendyomgwar