YouAreAlways

Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

[ Edited ]

!THIS BOX IS NOW CLOSED!

Rules are now in a post, I felt like there was too much scrolling in here.

Spoiler

USA

1)Wendyomgwar Box is HOME!!

2)Saturnwings

3)Brittieee

4)Dandylionfluff

5)Cordelia76 

6)Jojobe 

7)Yazmin 

8)Onceuponatime45

CANADA PICK UP 

1)YouAreAlways 

2)NotCrocker

3)Gingerblack

4)Kenny

5)Mysticalangel

6)Yullz 

7)Dazzlingcrystal

8)Poornima
9)Lovebaking123

10)Firespinner 

11)Kittycarlisle

Well ladies as I think you all know our box has come full circle. Everything went so well that we are going to go ahead and do another box with this group. This time we are going to start in Canada and end up in the US so they get a chance to get some goodies from us.

If you do NOT want to be in the second box please PM me. 

Some of us had said that it would be a good idea to wait a little bit to stock back up so I am thinking of the box starting mid May? Or Early June? Thoughts?

lovebaking123

Re: Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

(0) Hearts

I just messaged my address to poornima :smileyhappy:

yazmin

I have sent my address to Jojobe :smileyhappy:

jojobe

got it!

Onceuponatime45

You have some great stuff brittie. If I had the box in front of me, I would be interested in the sample of the Terre de Hermes and the Shiseido SPF 40 cream.

Amore Pacific is a good brand (Korean) so if it makes it in the box, I'm sure someone would be interested in that :smileyhappy:

Thank you for posting. I'm still gathering up some stuff to see what to put in the box.

brittieeee

Thanks!  Noted, I will put those in :smileywink:

brittieeee

Hello ladies!  I finally was able to post the pic of possibilities for the box.  Although I am early on the list, and have the luxury of being able to put a lot in and not worry about filling up the box and making the heavy, I know from past experiences that it is important for girls to state what they are interested in ahead of time so the box doesn't 1.) get filled up with too many duplicate items that people are not interested in and ; 2.) the box get too heavy.  In a previous box that I was in I tried to reiterate this yet it still got too heavy only HALF way through and people had to take out 6-7 sephora moisturizers, 4 BADgal mascara, 4 Stila lip glosses, etc. in order to prevent the need to have 2 boxes going at one time.  Anyway, here are quite a few pic of things I have gathered to see what ya'll might be interested in.  * I have several lightly barely used makeups that I have listed to if there are any takers.  I also have a Dior Foundation that is 1/5 used BUT I will NOT be using it so I will put is in if anyone will want it, as it's a great foundation and not cheap.

travel bon possible 1 14.jpg

Items marked with #  at the end mean (in my opinion) indicate they are“drugstore” items or not “High-end” items. Everything is Brand NEW and UNUSED Except what is marked otherwise

canada only.jpg

“NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA ITEMS”

• X4 Soap & Glory “The Righteous Butter” Body Butter, size .33 fl. oz. each
  • 1 Soap & Glory 3in 1 Daily Detox Face Soap Full Size, 1 fl. oz.
  • 1 Lorac“TANtalizer Body Bronzer”, size .16 oz.
  • X2 Katy Perry “Killer Queen” sample Card with 2 one-time use samples  (the kind with a fabric dipped in the fragrance you use one your skin)
  • 1x “Terre de Hermes” Eau de Toilette .06 fl. oz.canada only hair.jpghair and foil.jpg

HAIRCARE:

• 1 Amika “Oil Treatment for the Hair”, size .34 fl. oz.
    • 1 KMS California “Hair Stay Hairspray” size 2.2 fl. oz. Deluxe Sample
    • 1 Fekkai Advance Brilliant “GLOSSING Olive Oil Shampoo”, size 2 fl oz. Deluxe Sample
    • 1 Fekkai “GLOSSING Crème Brilliance”, size .3 fl. oz.
    • 1 Nelson Beverly Hills “Argan Oil 7 in 1Non-Foaming Shampoo”, size 1 oz. Deluxe Sample
    • X 2 John Frieda Sheer BLONDE “Go Blonder” Lightening Spray, size 1 fl. oz. each Deluxe Sample (I’m Brunette lol) #
    • 1 Carol’s Daughter “Hair Milk” .70 fl. oz. . (… Deluxe Sample? I guess?)
    • 1 Garnier Fructris  “Triple Nutrition” Set of Shampoo, Condition, & Dryness Reversal Treatment, size .34 ox X 3 #
    • Phyto Paris “Express Conditioner”, size .40 fl. oz.
    • 1 Jonathan “Silky Dirt – Shine & Define Control Crème”, size .08 oz.
    • Living Proof “Prime Style Extender”, size .34 fl. oz.

canada only skincare.jpg

SKINCARE:

• 1 Murad “Advance Active Radiance Serum” size .17 oz. (Boxed)
  • 1 La Roche-Posay “MELA-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream” .5 oz. Deluxe Sample (Boxed)
  • 1 Shiseido “Urban Environment UV Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40” .57 oz. Deluxe Sample (not in box or sealed but NEW/ UNUSED)
  • 1 Dermalogica “Active Moist” moisturizer, size ,75 fl. oz. Deluxe Sample (not in box or sealed but NEW/ UNUSED)
  • 1 Eucerin “Skin Calming Dry Skin Body Wash” .5 fl. oz. Deluxe Sample not in box or sealed but NEW/ UNUSED) #canada only makeup.jpg

MAKEUP:

• 1 Benefit “Sugarbomb” Ultra Plush Lipgloss, size .22 fl. oz. DELUXE SAMPLE (not in box or sealed but NEW/ UNUSED)
    • 1 BareMinerals “Marvelous Movie Lipgloss in REBEL”, size .07 fl. oz. Boxed
    • 1 Dr.JART “BB Beauty Balm” Black Label Detox, size .11 oz. (not in box or sealed but NEW/ UNUSED)
    • X2 YSL “Le Teint Touch Eclat Foundation” in shade BR BEIGE ROSE, size .03 oz. each
    • 1 NYX “Roll On Shimmer” in Shade Sea Foam, size  .052 oz., FULL SIZE , Sealed #
    • 1 Make Up for Ever “ProFinish Powder Foundation” in TAN complexions
    • 1 Amore Pacific “Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer” in Fair Shades 102”, size .03 oz.
    • 1 URBAN DECAY “Revolution Lipstick in shade Naked”, size NA (Had one lasted a really long time though – bought the full size so I have an extra to throw in!)
    • 1 Sephora Travel Blush Brush, Mini Sized, Plastic wrapping still on itcanada only nails.jpg

FRAGRANCE/ NAIL POLISH:

• 1 Victoria Secret “Refreshing Body Mist in scent Endless Love” 8.4 fl. oz. FULL SIZE (sprayed a few times to smell just to the fragrance, otherwise new and full bottle) #
      • 1 “PRADA CANDY” Eau de Parfum spray vial, size .05 fl. oz.
      • 1 Sephora by OPI Nail Polish shade “IM BEAUTY” yellow, Full Size, only used for 1 full Manicure
      • 1 Sephora by OPI Nail Polish MINI in medium purple shade, 1/8 oz. only swatch on a few nails
      • 1 Sephora by OPI by OPI MINI Base Coat, 1/8 oz. used for 2-3 manicures
      • 1 China Glaze Nail Polish in shade “Fairy Dust” Silver Glitter in Clear Polish, used several times as topcoat, looks like 92% full

USED OR SWATCH MAKEUP (Please see pics):

• BRAND NEW MAC 2013 Holiday Collection Lipstick in shade “Exclusive Event”, Full-size. I bought this when the line went live online, but when I got this in person I knew the color a “greige” wasn’t right for my skintone (I have strong yellow undertones.) Because this shade sold out in like a couple hours, I saw that it was going for 2-3x original price on eBay so I was going to sell it to maybe at least get my money back, but after I took some pictures I nicked the top of the lipstick putting the case back on!  I didn’t feel right selling it after that. So that explains the nic on the top, but no smudges, or anything as it was never “human” touched. exclusive event 3.jpgexclusive event.jpgmac up close nick.jpg
      • Too Faced Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette: I didn’t find these shadows as pigmented as my usual MAC, Armani, or UD.  I think I tried almost every color except maybe one or two.  The two darker browns I wore a couple times.  I kept the Mascara and Primer.bon bon shadown pic.jpgbon bon front box.jpg
      • BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo “The Flashback” shades “Déjà vu” and “Amnesia”.  I wore this once. I got this on Sephora Black Friday and ended up not liking the gray shadow.
      • mac and bm eyeshadow.jpg
      • MAC Satin Eyeshadow in shade “Silly” from the discontinued “Heroine” collection.  Loved this pink color, wore about 3-4 times but couldn’t get it to work for me. No box.
      • Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Foundation in shade 040 Honey Beige.  I did a blind purchase in this shade, one a couple shades darker than usual for summertime.  It still was too dark for me. It’s really an amazing foundation so I tried to use it anyway by blending it with my other foundation but I should have returned it instead.  I used about 1/5 of bottle it so if someone is that shade please let me know!  (* I went to disinfect/wash the cap and put it in my dishwasher rack to dry.  Amazingly, my husband decided to put dishes away and threw it away thinking it was a bottle cap.  So now there is no cap. )

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=DIOR%20Diorskin%20Nude%20SkinGlowing%20Make...dior foundation pic.jpg

wendyomgwar

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'd be interested in the Carol's daughter if it makes it back! Lol

I'd probably hold off on the body spray and bigger hair items though, unless someone wants them. 

yazmin

1 Sephora by OPI Nail Polish shade “IM BEAUTY” yellow, Full Size

:smileyhappy:

brittieeee

you got it!

yazmin

Hopefully it would get to me :smileyhappy: Thanks

DandyLionFluff

Brittieeee,

You have such wonderful things to add!!!

I would be super excited to see the 

MAC special event lipstick, and the Urban Decay lipstick in the box.

Thanks Again for the great additions!!!!

jojobe

That Dior 40 is my summer shade, so if it makes it to me it will definitely find a home. I cannot do Dior in the winter, their shades do not match, so I have to use Chanel in the winter , Dior  in the summer! I did not care for my BonBons either so hopefully someone else will love them for me. Mine went out in another box. Looks like some great additions! 

brittieeee

Wonderful! Great it matches you!  It was a shame to waste a good and expensive foundation just sitting here.  I will pack it in, lot of bubble wrap! :smileywink:

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Okay, first off, THANK YOU! Second, I am all over the soap and glory items. Obv I dont need all 4 of the same samples but if one at least could make it to canada that would be AWESOME, and the other non foil pack sample that would be even better :smileywink:

Also interested in 1 Dr.JART “BB Beauty Balm” Black Label Detox, size .11 oz. (not in box or sealed but NEW/ UNUSED) if its a mask. :heart:

YouAreAlways

Oh if the YSL is a very very light shade I could take a pack lol

brittieeee

[ Edited ]

I received another sephora box in the mail today and guess what (they had to replace a powder that I bought bc they sent me the wrong shade) and to my surprise they sent me a Soap & Glory sample!! So now there are 5 S&G Body Butters going in the box!!! 

The Dr. Jart sample is a BB Cream not a mask, but i won't use it (I received one from a VIB bag this summer ). The YSL if I recall was not a fair shade. I am a light-medium with yellow undertones and it was did not match me because it has red undertones not because it was too light.

Yullz

(0) Hearts

the mac is a gorgeous colour. I'd literally trade.

YouAreAlways

Omg, I am overwhelmed. Trying to catch my breath. Then go through it again. 

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

BRANDS SEPHORA USA SELLS THAT SEPHORA CANADA DOES NOT
-Soap and Glory
-SuperGoop!
-Herme's
-Katy Perry
-Values inside and out

High-end "hard to gets or totally gone"
Lorac
Inglot
Sugarpill
Cult nailpolish
Jouer?
Cargo?
Drugstore "hard to gets or totally gone"
Milani?
Flower

RULES

One rule for this box that is going to be different than other boxes is, since a part of this box is going to Canada specifically so us Canadians can try some goods we cant buy or test here. There will be a bag that is ONLY for adding until it gets to Canada. Some of you have already said you would try and get some things for us so please put them in the CAD only bag.

Allowed:
☆ High-End products and items you got from subscription boxes (please keep drugstore items to a minimum- MAX of 2 drugstore items per person) a few samples are ok too.
☆ All opened items must be labeled ("swatched", "opened", "tried/used"…)
☆ Fragrance if it's in a spray bottle (can be 1/2 used too) & must be wrapped
☆ Nail polish must be tightly closed & bubble wrapped or in a box
☆ Makeup as long as you've cleaned it with alcohol & it doesn't have big fingerprint marks/dents in it
☆ Mascara if it's sealed/ brand new never used
☆ Tools/Brushes/Cases/Bags/Empty Jars as long as they are clean
☆ Anything that is sealed
☆ Skin care items in tubes & bottles Jars only allowed if it's sealed or unopened
☆ Items will be organized in bags by type. Make sure products are wrapped well so they won't leak or break & ruin everything else
☆ Keep non beauty related items to a minimum (please do not overload the box with makeup bags, cases, etc).
☆ Every item needs to be inside a plastic bag/ziplock

Not Allowed:
Pre-made samples
Taking more than you put in. Keep the Value of items equal
Heavily used items (except for perfume)
Swatching items in the box
Keeping the box for more than 3 days. If something comes up, please let us know ASAP so we can move you on the list.

General Rules
-Don't keep the box for more than a few days (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)
-Don't put in anything unsanitary
-Send your address to the person above you
-Replace what you took with something as nice or nicer
-Minimal drugstore items (2 or so per person)
-Don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them
-Post in a picture and/or text what you took and left (picture AND written description preferred)
-Package things carefully and put things in ziplock bags
-Have fun, try some things you haven't tried before
-If you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

☆ No Swatching items from the box ☆
UNLESS sealed NO:
NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE CLEANED or SANITIZED

Onceuponatime45

I already sent my address to yazmin :smileyhappy: and looking forward to this box.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

Yes, I got it :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 928 replies
  • 881 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • killahbabe
    • cookie4me