tammy82

Why are my purchases not counting towards my VIB status??????

(0) Hearts

I have been making purchases all year and none of my purchases are being counted towards my 2014 VIB status? I am highly upset and would like this resolved so I can continue being a VIB member until 2014. Thanks 

brennn

Re: Why are my purchases not counting towards my VIB status??????

This happened to me to and it's really frustrating.  I made a large purchase at an SJCP but the only thing I got points for & counted towards my VIB spending total was one five dollar sale item.  I called Sephora & got my points added off my receipt info.  I asked if my purchases were now going to count towards my spend total (I think I had like $20 to go to hit rouge & the total cost of all my items was much more than that) and she said that there was no way to get that to happen.

For me, it only happens at one particular SJCP in my area.  I no longer go to that location because when I went to look at my purchase & points history, I didn't realize that it happens nearly every time.

dianetx

Re: Why are my purchases not counting towards my VIB status??????

(0) Hearts

This happened to me when I shopped at Sephora in JCP.  I messaged Sephora on facebook, included a copy of my receipt and they added my points.  Somehow my receipt was reading a different member number than mine...not sure why/how that happened. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • brennn
    • dianetx
    • tammy82