lecia1167

Who else cleaned up on 5X points at Ulta for fragrances for Platinum members?

I got some great perfumes, plus I now have $64 worth of rewards! Anyone else? And I am eagerly awaiting my latest order with about 25 free samples! I'll post a pic of my haul when it arrives!

H216

Re: Who else cleaned up on 5X points at Ulta for fragrances for Platinum members?

(0) Hearts

Chelssss, I got the 10 perfumes samples - it was found on the front page. That's one downside to their site- you need to have the link for the samples in order to get them. Last month I got a whole Ojon haircare set too!

They had another awesome sampler with beauty samples including deluxe samples, but I couldn't find the link when I made my order on that one. I didn't feel too bad though because I have enough samples from them now to last me quite a while and figured it was meant to be for my husband's sanity (my beauty stash hoarding seems to get to him!)

chelssss

Re: Who else cleaned up on 5X points at Ulta for fragrances for Platinum members?

(0) Hearts

What samples did you get. Am I missing a code? I haven't placed my order yet, but haven't seen it!

H216

(0) Hearts

I love how generous they've been with samples! I've never cared to shop there before but have been having lots of fun with the launch of their new rewards program!

Oh, and now I'm stocked with fragrance samples galore! :smileyhappy:

Jujicakes

(0) Hearts

I LOVED that sample bag that I got, it was fantastic! I'm not going to use every single one, but the samples themselves were generous.

I just put in a few orders for 3x points for Platinum members, I'm almost to that 2k point mark...

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • chelssss
    • Jujicakes
    • lecia1167
    • H216