rumbalove

Where is Waldo!?! (aka Nars Guy Bourdin holiday collection limited edition)

http://www.sephora.com/guy-bourdin-holiday-collection-limited-edition-promiscuous-lip-pencil-coffret...

I added the Nars Guy Bourdin lip pencil set and lipstick yesterday on my cart and some to my love for future purchase and they are no where to be found! now I'm searching them to to add to my bag and it looks like it's already not available!?

@Sephora is there a glitch in your system or is this product already sold out? Thank you!

TJBPINK

Re: Where is Waldo!?! (aka Nars Guy Bourdin holiday collection limited edition)

(0) Hearts

I ordered the Nars Guy Bourdin lip set the first day it came up on the site and then I noticed the next day that it disappeared also! But it does show that my order shipped with this item so hopefully I will receive it! It was a very nice looking set plus I was able to get it with a discount code. I bet it will show back up online tomorrow :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

There is a couple of items in this collection I really want! November 1st can't come fast enough! Here's to hoping they show up at 12:01am? :smileyvery-happy:

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Which ones are you looking at?  :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

I ordered them last night, they're enroute now, but there's no way to look at the product pages... The release date was supposed to be the 1st, so I have a feeling someone got a butt chewing.  I might have got mine with the F&F sale, so I lucked out!  I did check while they were here last night, I think they've arrived in store, you could go in and ask if that's an option for you.  

I got the lip coffret, lipstick in Goodbye Emmanuel, blush in Cotuer Batant(sp?), and the One Night Stand palette, which will either go back or replace my foreplay palette, which would go back instead.  So many choices!

veronika23

I think the release date is Nov. 1st.  Might have been posted too early...

rumbalove

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I was so disappointed thinking I missed out on a great collection from Nars :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • veronika23
    • crayzeeRN
    • TJBPINK
    • rumbalove
    • shortstuff07