jsunnny

When will there be another 20% or 15% coupon?

By august 10th?

CzaCee

Re: When will there be another 20% or 15% coupon?

i think sometime this august, there will be a free shipping on any order for VIB members because August is VIB month, right? :smileyhappy:

i think that's it for august. discounts usually tend to come out by the end of the yera during the f&f sale or the sort of like Chic week around November i think.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I would message Keely or one of the other mods if you're not getting email.

Saying that, I wouldn't expect another discount code until November. There might be a random chance at a discount, but it's closer to the end of the year before everyone gets a discount, so make sure you order what you need before you go away.

dolceloure

I was checking my shopping history from last summer b/c I remember there were some promos at the time. I have four orders from the last few days of August, but they all had the same promo: free shipping on any order. Wonder if that's what'll be offered again?

Beesca21

I have the exact same question haha! I am travelling on August 10th, and I want to know whether I should purchase everything now or wait for a sale! 

I need to re-stock everything!! 

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Jsunny We aren't able to give details on upcoming promotions.  Make sure you are signed up for our promotional emails!

viviene23

Hi Keely...I'm just wondering...I actually haven't been getting any email from sephora...is it just me or you guys haven't been sending emails lately?

laurabt

(0) Hearts

@Viviene23- I will send you a message to help you out. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dolceloure
    • mafan
    • viviene23