Plantgarden

What you are not missing for $125

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

DevSea

Re: What you are not missing for $125

When I had demo'd this, I found that it was much less chalky than their previous collections. However, I personally wouldn't buy this palette for 2 reasons:

1. Three of the eyeshadows swatched almost identically - From the left, the second, third, and fifth)

2. I personally find that when a palette is in a shape that isn't square, it tends to be hard to store and messier than usual.

I think that if I do want to shop Tarte, you should go for their cheek and lip products rather than their shadow. Their Glamazonian lipsticks are my holy grail lipsticks and the Acai blush sticks are phenomenal.

ry22

[ Edited ]

I got it when it was a reasonable at $38 and I think it is worth the $38 (not the $125). The colors are perfect for travel and everything is WATERPROOF. I wore it swimming in a chlorine pool (for gym class) and it stayed after half an hour of exercising in the pool. I know a lot of brands sell waterproof stuff, but it's great that a natural brand is making waterproof shadows. Plus, they are waterproof powders, which is super easy to apply :smileyhappy:

MintShake

I'm sorry but that's too overpriced for what it is, besides, those colors are easily dupeable. I feel like Tarte is going insane. 

garnett

Is it just me or does this palette look like a colorful smoke detector from this angle?  No, really! 

jaimelove

haha i can totally see that :smileyhappy: 

desertbr4t

Tarte's eyeshadows seem way too chalky for my taste. 

ry22

(0) Hearts

They've reformulated. The one's that I've gotten after the disastrous Holiday 2012 formula have been chalky upon first application they are softer, pigmented, and pretty easy to work with.

princesskat17

(0) Hearts

I didn't really pay attention to this palette when it came out. Call me crazy, but I don't really understand the hype about it.

ShinyMagpie

They do have a ton of fallout but to be honest I have the same issue with the Naked palettes. 

Plantgarden

Haters!    Hahahaha :smileyhappy:

KayyLynn

[ Edited ]

I would love to find this palette at a reasonable price! I haven't asked for it here because I know a few other ladies are also looking for it. These sold out at my local Sephora and Ulta, I stalked them both until they said they wouldn't be getting them back in stock :smileysad:

BaByKiTTy214

(0) Hearts

Our sephora still carries them and I just got mine from sephora.com...I dont understand why for a 125? SMH

Plantgarden

(0) Hearts

What did you just get at S.com?

BaByKiTTy214

(0) Hearts

Oh that smoke detector looking tarte pallete...lol

Plantgarden

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ohhhh that's the Coral Crush.   This one is Aqualillies.

if they are still selling Aqualillies,...please go get four of them for me!  <3

I'll pay $45 each + shipping :smileyhappy:

Dori1965

Same here KayyLynn :smileysad:

Dori1965

I have been searching high and low for the Tarte Aqualillies palette, but I can't afford that insane price. :smileysad: The search continues..........

jojobe

OMG! You got it! Is it everything you dreamed??

Plantgarden

I've had it about a week,...I haven't used it yet,...I don't want to mess it up!   Cray Cray!!

Teresaanne92

KVD spellbinding palette for $150.00! I want it terribly but I can't justify that much :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 77 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • jojobe
    • ry22
    • gtichick
    • mafan
    • roxystar4