Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|
Anonymous Insider

What kind of (non product) Reward would you like to see in the Bazaar?

With so many unused mega rewards sitting there in the bazaar (and that sports one that most people disliked), I wanted to make a suggestion regarding the Experience Rewards..Maybe we can hope to see an experience reward on the following:

* A visit to the Too Faced headquarters in Irvine (it looks so pretty in the youtube videos)

* Tickets to the Makeup show (they have one in Orlando, LA, Chicago etc)..

*Meet and greet with KVD?

What kind of rewards would you like to see?

Re: What kind of (non product) Reward would you like to see in the Bazaar?

@ZannaBT @malday That sounds so so good...I need to petition for Toronto to get this. 

Till then guess I will make do with the Hungarian cinnamon sugar churro cone I tried last week..

Screenshot_20170427-002145.jpg

That maybe sounds like the most delicious thing ever! Pineapple soft serve! Yum!

It's pineapple soft serve! The also make floats out of it with pineapple juice and the dole whip!

Did-you-say-rwmrje.jpg

The mod team is IN! Also, you're all very sweet for even suggesting it @ShannonAlexis @fatimamummy @michelleshops

Anonymous Insider

I would be so down for going to WDW or DL with the mods!! 

Count me in for the trip to Disney with Mods ( Ofcourse only if it comes for the points I have left 😉 )

I want to go to Disney with the Mods!  I'll even provide my own travel arrangements.  These are pretty amazing.

I just think Ulta has the right of it. I would much rather my points be directly converted to money off future purchases or I would even settle for a certain amount of points getting you a 10-20% off one time coupon or something of the like. 

I like makeup and such but I have no real interest in non product rewards unless it is discount/money off especially considering that one people do not seem to be all that happy with the non product reward experiences and two it is not really an even playing field unless you live in a major city as most of them take place in them (for the record I live in a major urban city so not really a problem for me but it kind of sucks for anyone who does not). 

I guess maybe tickets to some kind of make up show or event like beauty con would be cool but the those things are always way too many points for even an above average spender. 

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Did-you-say-rwmrje.jpg
  • upload_8349278435996342815.jpg
  • Screenshot_20170427-002145.jpg
testing