leccleston1

What is your 'go to' foundation?

(0) Hearts

What is your everyday foundation? What foundation do you find yourself reaching for on a daily basis? ...Or what foundation are you wanting like crazy? (:

txmommyofboys

Re: What is your 'go to' foundation?

(0) Hearts

My go to is UD Naked Skin or Guerlain Lingerie de peau :smileyhappy: In the summer it is just Garnier bb cream!

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

I love Guerlains lingerie de peau expecially in winter! It looks just like skin but way prettier I also want to try Ellis faas skin foundation. 

I haven't found my HG for the long summer days when you need something that won't sweat off but hopefully I will this summer!

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

My go-to winter foundation is Guerlain's Lumiere(sp?) and summer foundation is KVD Lock-it. My skin gets super oily in summer and dry in winter. I change foundations a lot ...I will read about a new foundation and become convinced it could be life-changing or something. Those are the two I keep going back to. The foundation I've been really wanting to try is Hourglass' Immaculate. I haven't made my mind up because I've heard good and bad things about it.

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

I'm always on the hunt for the best foundation, and am having trouble finding a good one this winter....So far I'm going with NARS Sheer Glow and Urban Decay Naked Skin.....One over the other....The NARS is too thick alone, and the Naked Skin doesn't moisturize by itself, but it's a perfect color match!

caperella

MAC Studio Fix in NW10. No matter how many new foundations I try, I always go back to it.

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full coverage foundation, the Tarte BB 12-Hour primer (I just use it as foundation) and the Tarte Airbrushed full cover powder foundation.  

I really want to try the UD Naked foundation but I'm not allowed to buy another foundation till July (one of my new rules for makeup spending)

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

Oh and I want to try Nars Sheer Glow.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Nars sheer glow is really nice! It is glowy and a little of it goes away. It is nice on but I'm more of a fan of how your skin looks when you take it off! It's like it really helps your skin to look more healthy and glowy without it on.

Naked eh...it's okay.

katiedivadoll

(0) Hearts

Bareminerals!!! I tried it in Original a couple years back, and I will never use another foundation :smileyhappy:

Alygal90

(0) Hearts

Kat Von D - LOVE it! Sadly, they discontinued my shade - light 42.

Now I'm onto Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation.

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

Right now during the winter months, it's Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation. During the hotter months, I grab TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation.

menina77

(0) Hearts

Nars powder foundation in Mont Blanc.  Annoyed that refills are no longer available.  

superNoah

(0) Hearts

Go to for years has been MUFE HD Invisible Coverage in 115. (Though, I'm currently using 117 because I have a neutral tone and somehow I'm a little more pink as of late.)

infinitise

(0) Hearts

If i have time for my sunscreen to absorb, then I go to my NARS sheer glow 

if I don't have that kind of time, I use a cushion foundation (which has 50+++ SPF) - I prefer Espoir's, but Laneige or iope is more accessible. 

IllegallyBlonde

MAC studio fix. It's a little drying, but it looks so amazing when it's on. It's kind of bad for your skin though, and I heard of a lot of people breaking out like crazy from it. Guess I shouldn't recommend it, lol. But it works really well for me as long as I hydrate! 

opinionatedjenn

(0) Hearts

I love Studio Fix. I don’t break out from it though luckily. 

nikki

(0) Hearts

I love my MAC studio fix! It's my HG foundation. I don't break out from it or think it's drying, but I have oily skin.

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

My go-to has been Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation but they discontinued my shade and I'm cranky about it. (Light 42) 

I've been on the hunt for a replacement but haven't found one yet - shade matching is hard in my range. So, the foundation I'm wanting is one that's a color match!

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

I usually go for Kat Von D tattoo Liquid foundation (45)..The one I want is Philosophy Miracle Worker foundation (shade 5/4)

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

If I'm just going to work, I have no one to impress in my little office, so I just use CoverGirl's AquaSmoothe in Buff Beige since it's only $8. I have used this for years and has great natural coverage and quick to apply.

If I'm going out, then I use Becca's Satin Foundation in Nude. I recently tried Make Up For Ever's Due Mat Foundation in Light Beige, so I will get that next.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • nikki
    • tracygirl64
    • ladymeag
    • IllegallyBlonde
    • infinitise
    • BeautyLove02