YouAreAlways

What has been your FAV point perk?

I remember a few years ago a 100 perk was The Porefessional. I used up my 800 points to get 8 deluxe samples. 

However, today when I opened my Buxom lip gloss from the current 100 perk, I feel my life may of changed. I never want to go without it again. 

kristallovesdogs

Re: What has been your FAV point perk?

(0) Hearts

My favorite 500 perk was 3 years ago, the full sized Too Faced eyeshadow palette consisting of a collection of much-loved shadows from all their current palettes.  My favorite 100 perk option was 2 years ago, during the skin-care month, they offered *full size* skin care items.  There were 4 to pick from, each with a value of $20-45.  You were allowed to redeem one with every purchase.  I got 8 Murad face cleansers.  The next best 100 point perk was last Spring, when Algenist just released their pore refining collection, they offered .50 oz jars of the Algenist moisturizer.  I redeemed about 7-8 of those as well. 

Candy357

(0) Hearts

The Dior set, the perfume, lipstick and necklace. 

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Considering how much GWP I can get from spending 200+ at a beauty counter, I'm not really super excited about the perks offered by Sephora. My fav is probably the UD 500 perks with the sprays and eye primer :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

It is strange how they will give their unused perks to outlets, instead of offering to customers who may pay, or as GWP.  My thought has always been that these samples are probably given to the stores either at no or low cost. Look at how many companies will send you, for free, deluxe sized samples that you have to cough up 100 points for in the store. I am not complaining, just making an observation about the whole "sample" aspect of businesses. On one hand, when I go spend money there, I practically have to beg for ONE sample of anything...but online  you get to pick out three. On the other hand, I went once to get just a gift card for my daughter, and they had leftover Buxom "dolly" deluxe samples (from a VIB party)  and they gave me two. I sasy, be generous with the samples, it keeps us comiing back and spending more money!! :smileyhappy:

ilovetopurplefy

Does anyone remember the Lancome perk from 2 - 2 1/2  years ago? That was a really nice one!

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

AKRinNY

(0) Hearts

SIX ITEMS?!?!

AllyKatVA

(0) Hearts

Good heavens, I want it!

linda711

(0) Hearts

No but that's an awesome perk worth redeeming! 

linda711

Recently, the Dior 500 point perk and the Glamglow, PTR Peel, Korres Rose Sleeping Facial, and Diorshow Mascara 100 point perks.  I agree that perks were much more worth redeeming 2-3 years ago, so I now I've accumulated a huge amount of points.

Samshoediva

(0) Hearts

Seriously. Now a days none of the 500 perks are grabbing my interest and a lot of their perks have been given before. I wish they had a point system like DSW where a certain amount of points turns into certs. It would be so nice to get sephora dollars. 

dpp4v

I only discovered Sephora about 2 years ago, and in that time the Caudalie 500 pt perk with the vinoperfect serum, cleansing water, and day cream has been my favorite.   But it looks like the 500 pt perks used to be so much nicer- why did this stop? 

mlmac

My favorite has either been the Balenciaga Rosabotanica 500 point perk or the Dolce point perk with the clutch, perfumes and eyeliner.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

my two favorites as well

ShinyMagpie

I can't say that I've had one. I hardly ever get them because they are usually disappointing in size for what they represent in money spent. Needless to say I have a lot of points. 

tehprincessjenn

(0) Hearts

The first time BI started they gave me a full sized Benefit cream eyeshadow... Didn't like the product, but never got a full sized one since, :smileysad:

yumst3r

(0) Hearts

My Fav is the 100 pts mini during christmas! ( see by chloe, flora by gucci)

500pts perk is laura mercier ~ the one with tinted moisturizer, concealer, primer and mosaic shimmer~! I used the shimmer as eyeshadow and it looks awesome!

but my recent fresh 500 pts perk was a disaster..... 2 out of 3 products are defected and mod offered me 200pts back... so I'm basically getting the soy cleanser with 300pts! ridiculous..

danimazz

I once picked up an Urban Decay 500 point perk in store.  It included a full size Primer Potion in the old packaging.  I already had one I wanted to use up, so I put my new one away until that one was done.  Months later when I cracked it open, I found that it had never actually been filled with product.  It was a completely empty tube! I was annoyed, yet found it hilarious at the same time.  It was completely empty and the wand was brand new!  I thought about bringing it back, but by the time I opened it, so much time had passed since I picked it up that I just tossed it.  I should have taken photos!

KatjaVL

(0) Hearts

That is ridiculous! They should just give you a whole new set.

shellzxo

(0) Hearts

This makes me sad ): 

StyleLynn

[ Edited ]

The 500pt Laura Mercier perk that was offered a little while back. I fell in love with the gloss and the primer

LM.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 108 replies
  • 163 hearts
  • 69 in conversation
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • chupi
    • tehprincessjenn
    • emmaclaire