beyoootiful

What exactly are the benefits of being a VIB?

What kind of stuff do you get? I would like to know details please. Thank you!

msmisty

Re: What exactly are the benefits of being a VIB?

The VIB program is really quite nice.

10% offer when you first join

$20 Gift card during the Holidays

Shop sales and events a day earlier than anyone else and get an extended day past anyone else.

They have given away some really great gifts. Some recent examples of free gifts ; In Febuary there was a 3 piece NARS deluxe sample size trio that contained laguna bronzer, pro-prime eyeshadow primer, and luminizer in your choice of orgasm or copacabana. In March There was a 3-piece set from Bare Escentuals. If you live near a Sephora store they have some nice events. This year during chic week VIB's got umbrellas (I have seen them and they are super nice!) and a bag full of samples. If you are going to be spending the money anyway on products its worth it.

jxw200

i've gotten some great free gift sets from being a vib, f...

i've gotten some great free gift sets from being a vib, from nars, benefit, etc. there are vib gifts nearly every month, but they vary in what they are, sometimes deluxe samples, or kits of deluxe samples. occasionally full size products.

vib's also get early access to certain products, and there's coupons throughout the year  for 10, 15 or 20% off. I've also gotten a $20 gift card during the holidays the past two or three  years, which was AWESOME! 

and of course you can redeem your points for 100 or 500 pt perks. 

hope this helps! 

whigrose

Re: i've gotten some great free gift sets from being a vib, f...

Can you get these free gifts by mail, or do you have to go to a store to pick them up?  If you can get them by mail, is there a minimum purchase to redeem them?  I lived near a Sephora for the past 3-4 years in 2 different locations.  Then, my husband got a great job offer and we had to move.  The closest Sephora is now about 2 hours away.  I haven't even been yet.  For the chic sale, I ordered a lot of stuff online.  I could reach VIB, and I really want to do so, but at the same time I find myself wondering if Sephora will make it worth it for me since I've been forced to become an online shopper with them.  I hope so.  It really isn't my fault I don't live near a Sephora now.  I wish they'd open one up here in Atlantic City, but I'm not holding my breath either.

msmisty

Some gifts are free, some you can redeem with a minimum purchase amount like $25 or $35. I am primarily a Sephora online customer and Sephora is my favorite beauty retailer; even though they don't carry all of the brands I like. There isn't any other beauty site (and I've shopped em all!) That has the total combination of Sephora's great return policy, let alone all of the deluxe samples and kits they are always giving away. The VIB program isn't something I would spend money just to be a part of but if you are going to be spending the $350 or more a year on beauty products then it's a wonderful little added bonus.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Thanks msmisty! 

I couldn't have said it better myself :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
dianabt

(0) Hearts

Thank you jxw200 and gabidee! You were right on the money with your information  :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
gabidee

Dear beyootiful,   I have yet to earn my status as a VIB,...

Dear beyootiful,

I have yet to earn my status as a VIB, but it sounds amazing.

You receive your regular birthday gifts and perks, but you also get...

1. A 10% Welcome Offer.

2. Exclusive Gifts Throughout the Year

3. Invitations to Special Events

4. Early Access to not-yet-launched products

5. You might be rewarded with A Swag Bag (a pouch of 7 deluxe samples), Limited Edition Sets from brands like Nars and Benefit, a shopping spree for you and your friend, or a Bare Escentuals Foiled Eye Set.

There are many more perks that come from being a VIB. You just need to become one to find out :smileywink:

Hope this helps!

-gabidee :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jxw200
    • whigrose
    • gabidee
    • beyoootiful