txmommyofboys

What did you want but couldn't get at the sale?

I went in Thursday to my local Sephora and they were sold out of the Laura Mercier Artist palette :/ I got everything else I wanted, came home, and looked online....SOLD OUT online too! Friday evening they called me and said they got 2 in their shipment!!!!! So I rushed up & purchased it (of coarse, that enabled me to get more goodies, lol)

So, did you miss anything? 

Ava2

Re: What did you want but couldn't get at the sale?

(0) Hearts

The Ambient Lighting Palette is back in stock!! 

katief241981

(0) Hearts

The BECCA brush :smileysad:  I want it soooo bad

KMeleana

(0) Hearts

@Britlee303, thanks I will check out the JCP Sephora.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

Honestly nothing. Everything in my cart I was able to get even the 100 and 500 point perks. I also had the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette in my cart but removed it as it wasn't something I needed to buy.

Looking at my order, it shows the Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer as being out of stock as well as one of the free samples I picked and all of the perks I chose (UD Essentials, Korres Wild Rose sleeping facial, Stila Color Balm Lipstick, First Aid Beauty repair cream, and Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm) so glad I got all those when I did as I really wanted the sleeping facial and the UD Essentials.

CzaCee

(0) Hearts

Nothing! I got everything I wanted coz I did my Sale Shopping during the Employee Appreciation Week last October. I pulled the trigger early. lol. One of the best decisions I mdae this year - makeup and skincare wise. lol. :smileyvery-happy:

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

the Laura Mercier palette! I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet!! That pebbled packaging and that one color, African Violet...swoon! Whatever, I guess I'll save my (ahem, much thinner) wallet for Naked 3, which has FINALLY been confirmed by UD

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

I was so worried about that, so much so that I buckled and used the BeautyFall 10% off code to get it right before the code expired on 10/31 instead of waiting for the 20%. So sorry you weren't able to get it. But maybe it will be restocked or you will fall in love with Naked3!

spacesuit

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I missed out on a whole lot of stuff I would have needed to go to a store in person to swatch and/or get samples of first, specifically a new foundation and maybe a blush. I'm recovering from food poisoning so I've been stuck at home for the entirety of the sale! I snagged a couple limited edition things online but it's not the same as going in person.

Also my favorite neutral palette from bareminerals went out of stock, I should have stocked up since it was limited edition and now I'm a little sad. Maybe I'll take a trip to Ulta when I'm feeling better and see if they still have the Lorac Pro set.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

The meteorites brush :smileysad:

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

I can't seem to get the Lorac Pro palette for the life of me. It's been OOS for months now.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Ulta has the palette along with a mini eye primer and a liquid eyeliner as a special kit which is CHEAPER than the regular palette price!

lb1414

(0) Hearts

Same here. Not to mention the Lorac Unzipped is also OOS.

friedrice

(0) Hearts

I bought the Unzipped at Sephora in Jcpenny :smileyhappy: and they have the 

lorac pro too :smileyhappy:

lb1414

(0) Hearts

My closest Sephora is an hour away and they don't carry Lorac products. I'll just wait it out. I have a lot of other palettes I can use in the mean time.

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

Mine doesn't sell Lorac either :/

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

There's been a lot of Lorac items out of stock for a while, such as the luminizing powder, that I've been waiting for for a long time.

ace2021

(0) Hearts

I really wanted to get the LORAC Pro palette. Instead I got the original Naked palette. I hope I like it! 

poshified

(0) Hearts

Hourglass Ambient powder in Diffused! :smileyhappy:

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

All those hourglass powders sold out!

KMeleana

(0) Hearts

I really wanted the best of Becca kit :-(  I called around to some local sephora stores but looks like that isn't something they carried in the stores :-(

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • lb1414
    • nathaliew
    • chupi
    • friedrice
    • lmi82
    • poshified