txmommyofboys

What did you want but couldn't get at the sale?

I went in Thursday to my local Sephora and they were sold out of the Laura Mercier Artist palette :/ I got everything else I wanted, came home, and looked online....SOLD OUT online too! Friday evening they called me and said they got 2 in their shipment!!!!! So I rushed up & purchased it (of coarse, that enabled me to get more goodies, lol)

So, did you miss anything? 

Britlee303

Re: What did you want but couldn't get at the sale?

If you live near a Sephora in JC Penny you should try there. I know all of the regular Sephoras around me don't carry Becca but the one in JCP does!

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

BOO! You know I have never tried a Becca....anything! 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

txmommyofboys, my local JCP carries Becca. You should def call your JCP Sephora and see if they carry it

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused, I didn't realize I needed it until yesterday, and now I'm really sad.  

JenJenz

(0) Hearts

Nars Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via De' Martelli :smileysad: I totally didn't think they would sell out of this, especially since it's just a brown eye pencil! They may have it in store, I'm actually headed there today so fingers crossed xxxxx

Catcher22

(0) Hearts

Marc Jacobs Foundation Brush II.  Went to the store and forgot to buy it.  It is sold out online and I won't be near a Sephora until Wednesday.  I'm praying to the makeup gods that this will be restocked tomorrow before the sale ends

lmi82

Dior Skin Perfect Pore Refining Perfecting Moisturizer and Nars Blush in Sin. I didn't think they'd sell out, otherwise I would have ordered them earlier. They're both available in store, but I can't get there until Tuesday. :smileysad:

chupi

(0) Hearts

The Shiseido Foundation Brush for $30, since it was on the Best of Allure. I settled for the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush for $25 since it got very good reviews.

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

I just recently got the Good Karma brush. It really is wonderful. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the substitution!

jennypoke

(0) Hearts

Ditto to the Ambient Lighting Palette (it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my mother!).  I also wanted the Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose.

I actually got up really early just to get the Artist's Palette and I'm glad that I did.  I actually ended up buying four of them, which I'm glad I did because now my friends are buying them from me.  

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

I really didn't think the Artist palette would sell out??! Glad you stocked up :smileyvery-happy:

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

The Benefit countdownto love advent calendar! I shouldn't have Held out waiting for the sale :smileysad:

friedrice

(0) Hearts

i know, me too! :smileysad:

txmommyofboys

They  have TONS at my Ulta! Did you check there? 

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.

http://www.sephora.com/ambient-lighting-palette-P382309?skuId=1553544

Becca The One Perfecting Brush.

http://www.sephora.com/the-one-perfecting-brush-P382936?skuId=1539675

Lorac PRO Palette. This is also sold out at beauty dot com and they have excluded it from coupons. :smileysad:

http://www.sephora.com/pro-palette-P374709?skuId=1432384

NEST Eau de Parfum Coffret.

By the time I get the back in stock emails they are out of stock again and I'm really busy this weekend and don't have time to stalk the website for the one minute that they might be back in stock. 

roxystar4

ShinyMagpie- have you checked Ulta for the Lorac Pro? I saw an advertisement in my catalog for the palette, a liner and the primer for $39!

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

Thanks I'll go check Ulta. :smileyhappy:

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

Wow! They sold out of the Lorac palette?? That is crazy! That Becca brush looks heavenly.

ShinyMagpie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm kicking myself. I had it in my cart a few days ago at beauty dot com and it was in stock and allowing the 20% off but I was waiting to see if it would come back in stock on sephora. In the mean time it sold out at beauty dot come and they changed it to exclude the 20% off. Shouldn't have waited. :smileysad:

The Becca brush gets awesome reviews. Everyone says it's everything they claim it to be. Definitely WANT! :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

They showed the Becca brush last week on the Today Show.  The beauty guru Bobbie Thomas said it was amazing. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • lb1414
    • nathaliew
    • chupi
    • friedrice
    • lmi82
    • poshified