KeriJoi

What are your favorite products for a flawless skin? including skincare?

BlushHoarder

Re: What are your favorite products for a flawless skin? including skincare?

(0) Hearts

Well I have been using the items from the Laura Mercier 500 point reward and I love everything so far.

The skin polish smells devine and seems to be an impressive facial scrub. I have been very pleased with the results.

The invisible loose setting powder seems to be just that --- invisible while giving my skin a semi air-brushed finish.

I am also a fan of ahava skin care and smashbox primers.

solveig

My skin has been very troublesome in the last 2-3 years, so skincare is the only thing that I rely on for flawless complexion. Right now I am head over heels in love with Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm, Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleanser, Shiseido Ibuki moisturizer for night time and Shiseido Pureness mattifying moisturizer for daytime. Oh, and Shiseido Urban Environment SPF42. These products work very well for my oily, acne-prone skin, and do not clog my pores (which is a must for me).

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

my skin breaks out terribly if I dont use certain products, so for me it is crucial that I use my DDF 5% benzoyl peroxide cream with tea tree oil every night before bed.  This products works wonders at keeping blemishes away. 

I also like to use Korres Greek Yogurt Nightly Sleeping facial to keep my skin hydrated.

Skincare can only do so much, so to cover redness and other imperfections, I love using Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, which is a medium to full coverage foundation that isnt heavy, lasts all day, and controls oil.

wingatprsct

Right now, I am really pleased with Korres Quercetin & Oak eye cream, serum and mattifying lotion.  This is my first experience with anti-aging products and I am really pleased.  I'm also liking Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, and Korres Mineral Setting Powder.  My skin is better than it has ever been and I'll be 50 next year!  It also helps that I haven't had any breakouts since I've started this regimen.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • solveig
    • DesertRose0706
    • wingatprsct
    • BlushHoarder
    • KeriJoi