From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 115171 Members
  • 2741 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
Ambassador Curated
Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
|
Re: Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Your welcome! @CynthieLu I think when things are on the go it’s like thinking 10 steps ahead, where’s my bag, where’s my keys, di ...read more
Your welcome! @CynthieLu I think when things are on the go it’s like thinking 10 steps ahead, where’s my bag, where’s my keys, did I forget this. I think also something important is to slow down, in some ways atleast for me if I slow down, I am able to complete it faster 💕 this is so cool such a fun thing to think about and try, I love seeing what works for everyone 😊
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
Dior airflash replacement
|
Re: Dior airflash replacement
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Jerome Alexander magic minerals airbrush is the best dupe I have found. $30 on Amazon and worth every penny in IMO.
Jerome Alexander magic minerals airbrush is the best dupe I have found. $30 on Amazon and worth every penny in IMO.
New Reply in Insiders
See username
|
Re: See username
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @aimz1295 Welcome to BIC! ...read more
@aimz1295 Welcome to BIC!
New Reply in Insiders
Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
|
Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster X is for PAT McGRATH LABS Bridgerton Skin Fetish: Sublime Skin Highlighter Xtreme Gold 002 . Next is Y ...read more
@lmaster X is for PAT McGRATH LABS Bridgerton Skin Fetish: Sublime Skin Highlighter Xtreme Gold 002 . Next is Y
New Post in Insiders
Bubble or Drunk elephant
Which do you think because me and my cousin are arguing about this I say bubble she said drunk elephant the only thing I like from ...read more
Which do you think because me and my cousin are arguing about this I say bubble she said drunk elephant the only thing I like from drunk elephant is the goldy drops
New Reply in Insiders
Beauty Recommendations
|
Re: Beauty Recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
New Reply in Insiders
need help finding hair product!!!!
|
Re: need help finding hair product!!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mirizilb I use Oribe Signature Moisture Hair Mask 5.9 oz/ 175 mL and get it when it goes on sale. I only wash my hair twice a wee ...read more
@mirizilb I use Oribe Signature Moisture Hair Mask 5.9 oz/ 175 mL and get it when it goes on sale. I only wash my hair twice a week so the hair mask last for a couple of months. I also use a hair oil before I shampoo. Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil
New Reply in Insiders
Tower 28 spray?
|
Re: Tower 28 spray?
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @katie2811 If you want a spray just to hydrate your skin: no, T28’s spray probably isn’t what you want. It won’t make your skin a ...read more
@katie2811 If you want a spray just to hydrate your skin: no, T28’s spray probably isn’t what you want. It won’t make your skin a desert, but there are better options out there for hydrating mists. But if you want a spray to treat inflammation and help keep yeast-related skin conditions under control, then T28’s spray is a good option. Its star ingredient is hypochlorous acid which I call the anti-everything ingredient: it’s anti-bacterial, fungal, viral, and inflammation. I personally think T28’s spray is overpriced though. For the last few years, I’ve used SkinSmart Antimicrobial Wound Therapy which is nearly the same thing (same % of hypochlorous acid and basically the same inactive ingredients) at a significantly lower price. You can find other similar products at Amazon or possibly your local drugstore; you can even ask a pharmacist or your doctor for recommendations. A couple years ago, I switched from alcohol-based hand sanitizers to hypochlorous acid spray (I keep a mini spray bottle of SkinSmart in my bag) because it doesn’t dry my hands out. You can also sanitize hard surfaces with a hypochlorous acid spray. If you need to wear an anti-cootie mask and suffer from “maskne,” misting your face with hypochlorous acid before putting on your mask can help reduce that acne. In hot weather, I mist my sweaty face with that spray to reduce bacteria and avoid acne. And since I’m very prone to yeast overactivity/infection on my skin, hypochlorous acid’s been a staple preventative ingredient in my face and body care routine. All that rambling is a long way to say this ingredient’s useful for many things. 🙂
New Reply in Insiders
Active Promo Codes #24
|
Re: Active Promo Codes #24
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @itscarin the #Oribe GWP is what I am wanting ...read more
@itscarin the #Oribe GWP is what I am wanting
New Reply in Insiders
Birthday
|
Re: Birthday
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I didn't redeem my birthday reward yet either don't worry, even though it gives me the option to. I will redeem it in May on my bi ...read more
I didn't redeem my birthday reward yet either don't worry, even though it gives me the option to. I will redeem it in May on my birthday.
51,485 Posts