heyitschacha

WHY AM I NOT A VIB YET?

okay so i have 487 points right now which means i spent over $350 this year and in the beauty insider page it still says i need $28 more to qualify.what is happening?i just got my BI card last july 2012 so for sure all of the points was from this year.so iam really not sure why am i not a VIB yet. :smileysad:

heyitschacha

Re: WHY AM I NOT A VIB YET?

(0) Hearts

thank you everyone! but thats what it says on the BI page weeks ago then i bought $50 worth of items twice now.so that is a total of a $100 again..will call/email them for sure! again thank you and happy holidays! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Hi there! it looks like you are just $28 away from VIB status for 2013. 

Currently your points are higher than your spend total but these aren't the best ways to track spend totals since points can carry over and we have multiple point promotions a few times a year. :smileyhappy:

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 if you notice any items missing from your purchase history so we can update your account and submit a VIB upgrade. Thank you! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
heyitschacha

(0) Hearts

first thank you for taking the time to read & reply..but that is how it is weeks ago then i bought $50 worth of items twice so thats a total of $100 again..everything i bought is in the list so i really cant understand why the $100 wont work for the $28 remaining :smileysad:

heyitschacha

(0) Hearts

i checked the list again and something is missing..so will call for sure :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Call or email to ask. I'm not sure if it was for VIB only, but there were a couple double points period during summer/fall (spend X amount, get 2X points).

shelbylicious

Points carry over from year to year if you don't spend them. So, you may have spent $322 in 2012 and $165 in 2011 or before. Points aren't a good way to track how much you've spent as Sephora sometimes offers double points promotions.
Katelyn011

Call Sephora's customer service-they are extremely understanding 

1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) (U.S. or Canada)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • shelbylicious
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • Katelyn011
    • heyitschacha