nellag

VIB board

Hello I am VIB and I don't have access to the VIB board, please help me.

pandy17

Re: VIB board

(0) Hearts

I do not have access to the vib board either, and I'm not getting emails again.  Are there any vib offers right now?  And what will be the offers for September.  In Aug I was sent all the vib offers for each week, can you please send me that again.  I haven't received any offers for the month of September.  Have there been vib offers?  The last one I knew about was the free shipping. I will order if I like the vib offfers.  I ordered for every offer in Aug, the clutch, double points, and free shipping.  I cannot believe there have been no offers since Aug?  THanks

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Pandy17 & Nics1972, 

I will forward your information to our IT Team as well :smileyhappy:  Thanks for your patience!

lostinrevelry

Hi! I'm also a VIB and can't seem to access the link that you posted. Would you be able to help me out as well?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Lostinrevelry Yes!  I have forwarded your information as well :smileyhappy:

vforb

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hello, i am also a VIB and i can't access the VIB board, nor does the link you posted work for me. Also i havent been receiving ANY emails from sephora for the past 3 months; so i haven't been getting any info on VIB deals. I am very frustrated because i even called customer service many times and they said they'd fix it but nothing happened! Please help!!!!!!

naturalbeaut

(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm also a VIB and can't seem to access the link that you posted. Would you be able to help me out as well?

kellye8498

(0) Hearts

They must really be behind because I still haven't gotten my VIB flag and cant access to boards. Disappointing because I've been a VIB for almost a year now and I'm not totally sure if I qualify as a VIB for next year yet or not. Say I didn't qualify...is Sephora going to give me my year of VIB access to the board regardless?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Sorry for the delay Kellye8498!  I see your flag has been added so you should be able to view the VIB board now :smileyhappy:

@Naturalbeaut and Vforb I have forwarded your information to get your flag added.

@Vforb I will send you a message to help with your email subscription.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Thanks for letting us know Nellag!  I will forward your information to our IT team so we can get that fixed.

nics1972

(0) Hearts

I dont have access to the VIB board as well.. tried the link to access them but I get a message that says "Access Denied. You dont have sufficient privileges to.. something something.."

Please help !!

Thank you :-) !!

vforb

(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm a VIB too but don't have access to the VIB board - please help! :smileyhappy:

radaisy

(0) Hearts

I'm a VIB and also do not have access to the board.  Please help me, too. Thanks!!

nellag

(0) Hearts

Thank you.

ahbunny

(0) Hearts

I'm a VIB too. How do I access the VIB board?

dianabt

(0) Hearts

ahbunny wrote:

I'm a VIB too. How do I access the VIB board?

I'll send you a message to help! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
alyanumbers

(0) Hearts

Hello, I have the same problem. Could you help me as well? :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Alyanumbers and Radaisy I see you both have VIB flags, so you should have access to the VIB Board.  Let me know if this link doesn't work for you> http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/bd-p/VIB_ideas

@Vforb I'll forward your information so we can get your flag set up :smileyhappy:

kellye8498

(0) Hearts

I clicked the link you posted here and was also denied access when I couldn't find the VIB board link under bright ideas. Could you also allow my account to access the board? Thanks in advance!

Bobster88

I am not allowed to the VIB board as well. It shows up as denied with a red type tool bar.. Help please from one VIB to another! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Bobster88 wrote:

I am not allowed to the VIB board as well. It shows up as denied with a red type tool bar.. Help please from one VIB to another! :smileyhappy:

I'll submit your information to be updated, thanks Bobster88!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • lolo610
    • alyanumbers
    • dianabt
    • radaisy