cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

VIB Welcome Kit?

Hi there, 

I qualified for VIB Rouge from the 2016 year. When I qualified the girl at the store did not acknowledge this in any form (or even when I bought something again in February). Shouldn't I just receive this in store, because it seems like I have to ask for it now, and I'm hoping it's too late as I have not received my welcome kit or my card.

Re: VIB Welcome Kit?

Hi everybody! I'm going to close down this thread. If you have any more questions please feel free to PM any of us mods or most on our Customer Service Thread. Thanks! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

When is the Sephora VIB Spring sale this year? I'm ready to haul ❤️

@Lesliegeex, regretfully we can not provide information on future promotions. Please stay tuned and be sure you are signed up for email notification! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

The same thing happened to me. I originally qualified with an in-store purchase at the end of 2015 for the 2016 year and when I asked the girl she said nothing popped up and she wouldn't give me my VIB card. Now I have no card to use even after I got VIB again for this year.

@Tiffany92892, I'm sorry to hear this! We are currently in the process of phasing out our physical Beauty Insider cards, but you are very welcome to contact your local Sephora store to see if they still have them available. Your Beauty Insider card is also available from our mobile app. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @caura324

I'm sorry to hear this! I'm going to look into this for you and I'll send you a PM soon. (:

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi, @MariekeBT

I'm also in the same situation. I requalified for VIB Rouge again last year, but there's still no option for welcome kit until this very day. Could you please look into this? Thank you! 

Wieke

@woolboo, I'm sorry to hear this! I'll look into this and send you a PM soon. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi Marieke,  I'm having a similar problem as well.  Reached the VIB status again last year, and there is no option for a welcome gift.  Please advise.  Thank you, Ellen

@elle74, I'm sorry to hear this! There is not currently a welcome gift for VIB clients, but you should have received your Welcome Kit with the promotion codes. I'll send you a PM soon. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing