Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

VIB Spring Sale

Does anyone know if the sale that is coming up will be 15% or 20% off for rouge members?

Re: VIB Spring Sale

Quand est la vente VIB de l'automne ???

merci 

@Chris008 Pour VIBs, probablement du 10 au 13 novembre.

Merci 😊 

I don't understand this situation... I recently made a visit to sephora two days ago and while I was paying I asked the cashier if April sales were coming. She just replied back with 'I can't say.' I mean number of people got there mails already and the dates are out, why can't they just insist it? Would this sales be like the crazy epic rewards event? Where only the chosen ones could splendor it?

I still haven't got mine either and we're three days away!

Not to sound insensitive but... Why does everyone care so much whether they get an email or a mailer? You know that if you go to shop in store, they can just pull up your details and give you the discount based on your membership status, right?  

It's just an email and a piece of paper... Nothing special.  The code is generic as well so you don't need a special one to be able to place an order online.

Last sale I made a few in store purchases over the sale days, and two of my purchases the SA did not apply the discount even after I showed my Rouge card and asked for the discount. 

Now, I am going to say something that might offend, but I also want to add a disclaimer that this is no longer the case (at least where I live) 

Here goes:

It seemed like Sephora has purposely been hiring the most anti-customer service, snotty, rude, difficult people possible last year. Every single store experience I had over SEVERAL stores was awful. It was so awful that I even stopped complaining about it unless it cost me money (errors) because it was so consistantly terrible.

BUT!!!

I noticed that the stores have changed out a lot of employees in the last 6 months.. and WOW! these new SA's take customer service to heart. I have been treated so incredibly well in stores over the last 6 months that I actually feel WELCOME and appreciated. I don't mean to a ridiculous level (i'm not that "Royal Customer") but smiles at, greeted, asked if I can be helped in a way that makes me feel like they don't find me a nuisance. and given advice or offered mini-makeovers without having to beg for it. 

Whatever has changed at Sephora stores in the last 6 months, keep it up.. I LOVE it.

It's so funny you mentioned this because since the early 2000's, I've shopped at various Sephora locations country-wide and up until 2015/2016, I always had exceptional SA's. 

I had 2 negative experiences and reported these locations immediately through Sephora's customer service email. On my recent visit to these locations I got better service. It definitely helps to complain when you have a bad store experience!

I wondered too @sabrinas. For this sale, you don't "need" either honestly. You can have them look up your VIB/Rouge card, and tell them to apply the 15%. I've never had a problem. 99% of the time, the paper gets thrown out. And if you shop online (and get ebates) you know the code. 

Edit: I'm reading down to the store experiences; sounds like you guys need to escalate those stores to Sephora management. They are being difficult for no reason and they won't stop until someone in San Fran insists they do. 

Because some cashiers will give you a hard time without the email.  They act like they can't apply discount even though they do have a master code.

If you get one of these stubborn SA's then check-out is just that much more frustrating and it takes longer.

What should be fun.....shopping Rouge Sale.....turns into you feeling like crap.

I know we can shop online but for SiJCP it is better to go in-store since the offerings are different. 

Last fall 2 stores in my area didn't have a coupon laying around (they usually keep a few behind the register) so even though they verified I was Rouge, they wouldn't give me the discount. I was able to speak to a manager at one location who did it for me, but they made me feel very uncomfortable. Like I was begging. That being said, I don't think the emails have gone out yet. 

@sabrinas I don't know if there are more reasons, but during the last sale my local store insisted on seeing the email or they wouldn't honour the discount. (Which is a whole other issue. But it certainly made it more convenient for me to have the email on hand.) So I can understand why some people would want some sort of flyer or email.

I shopped at a number of stores during the last Spring Sale (I was in NYC at the time).  Some of them refused to give me the discount without seeing the email, which I never received, so I had to go to another store. 

Does anyone know if I can place multiple orders using the same code for this sale ?

@jocat6 Yup! You can place as many orders are you like using this code. 🙂

My friend (VIB) got the coupon in the mail 3 days ago. I (Rouge) have gotten nothing. Very disappointing (and a little offensive).

Not sure why this would be offensive?  Disappointing I can understand.

Is the code one time use or can we make multiple oders?  Thanks!

Yes, It's multi-use! You just have to make sure to use it during April 18-April 24th (Rouge) or April 19-April 24 (VIB). It's valid online or instore, just show the email or postcard to avoid hassle at checkout.

I got the envelope in the mail, but someone opened it and took out my 15%!!!  I called Sephora telling them I received an empty envelope and they couldn't issue a replacement or tell me any information. Not even an email. So annoyed right now. 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_5708223087989146374.png
  • IMG_5322.PNG
testing