Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

VIB Spring Sale

Does anyone know if the sale that is coming up will be 15% or 20% off for rouge members?

Re: VIB Spring Sale

I'm so sorry this happened to you! You don't have to worry though, you'll get an email before the sale is live. Also, keep an eye on Sephora's social media pages they'll usually mention it or users will mention it on their feeds.

Plus, they have this sale every year it's not a user specific code, it's generic depending on your level. For example: Rougespring, VIBspring, BIspring. Codes are multi-use online and in-store.

Sale for Rouge begins April 18-24th, VIB April 19-24th, (Both are 15% off)

BI April 20-24th (10% off)

The code is generic. You don't need an email or mail to redeem. In store, I normally just tell SA that I'm Rouge and give them my phone number or email so they can look up my account 

Just got my letter in the mail today. No email. So they should be finished sending stuff out this week!

I'm Rouge also and haven't heard a peep.

Same! I've been waiting and watching so many others get the email or the mail and I have gotten neither! And it starts on Tuesday!

IMG_5322.PNG

Picture Credit: instagram @loverieri

Last year I made my Spring order on April 11th, today. As of this posting, I still haven't received anything even notifying me of when the sale may begin.

As a member with VIB status, I look forward to this event and the the one in November to restock on everyday items that I use.

Anonymous Insider

I thought the sale started today?? But I haven't received anything in the mail or email 😞 Does anyone know when the sale actually starts and if we need a code? I'm a VIB member!

@Anonymous VIB starts on the 19. The code for VIB is VIBSPRING

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

I received a 15% off card but it's for VIB status, and I recently qualified for VIB rouge.  Do VIB Rouge members get a larger discount?

No, it's the same discount for both.

For VIB, it's usually 15% in the spring! The 20% off is in the fall

Anonymous Insider

How do VIB members redeem the 15%?

Anonymous Insider

Can anyone tell me will BI get 10% off during the sale? ? Thanks!!!!

Spoiler

ive received nothing and its beginning to irritate me due to the fact I have to transfer money to account to spend for this sale so having a time frame would be nice. I see that canadians got their cards and I'm not begrudging them that at all , but I'm rouge and a friend who lives in the states as well is vib and got her card already. Also it states that vib starts the 19th-24 so rouge only gets one extra day?

@Ellen31  im not sure what youre trying to show me but its not showing up you might want to take a screenshot and upload that instead 

Canadian here. Just so you know, I didn't get a card. @tigrelili Don't think this is a Canada vs. US issue.

@k617no im not mad at canadians at all , i just wanted to clarify that because i see some canadians have gotten their cards. the clarification may have gotten jumbled. im just irritated for the other reasons listed.

No, I get what you were trying to say. Not saying you're mad at Canadians.

You wrote "I see that canadians got their cards " so I was just trying to clarify not all Canadians got cards so other Canadian members don't panic thinking they're supposed to have received cards by now.

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_5708223087989146374.png
  • IMG_5322.PNG
testing