Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

VIB Spring Sale

Does anyone know if the sale that is coming up will be 15% or 20% off for rouge members?

Re: VIB Spring Sale

I haven't gotten a card yet either, but I'm not mad about that as much as annoyed that I didn't get an email.. (tho I don't need one now that the info is 'out there')

Sephora - stop wasting paper and postage/fuel sending paper stuff.. we live in the digital age, just email me the info already. Gah!

Edit:

AND! I'm also super-annoyed that my hubby, who is VIB, consistantly gets emails about promotions BEFORE me and I have a rouge account. 

DOUBLE GAH!

VIB-Hubby:  "Hey did you see that there is a new Darphin perk?"

Rouge-Me: "You what-now, what-now?!"

Hahaha @Insomniacmuffin

I haven't gotten an email either! Ever since I redeemed the last of my points, I noticed that I stopped getting bazaar emails. Not sure if that's because Sephora knows I don't have enough points for anything so their system doesn't send me an email.

@k617 thank you for posting that, I haven't gotten mine either so at least I know I know I'm not left out!

Anonymous Insider

I didnt receive still... where can I see the coupon code for VIB?

It looks like they still have not send it out officially. Hope they will send it out some day this week, especially with people saying the sale should start the 18th

Is canada on the same sale schedule as the US? 

I still haven't gotten an email or a snail mail. 😞

VIB Rouge member.  Should I be concerned I haven't received an email?  I checked my junk mail.

No, since I still did not get mine, and from other posts I looked at no one received an email about it yet.

@kelgb @susanatx I don't think anyone in the U.S. has gotten an email or snail mail yet.. Last spring, many people didn't get their emails until a few days before the sale started 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Will VIB's be included in the sale? 

@Anonymous Yes, VIBs will be included 🙂

Customer service told me this sale wasn't happening. I'm annoyed. 

When I was in store today an associate told me the sale (not just for Rouge but for all Beauty Insiders) is coming very soon. I also noticed that in my points & status it says to upgrade to Rouge by 4/10 for an extra discount, even though I just made VIB. I'm assuming that's for the upcoming sale...

I thought VIB and Rouge had the same discounts during both sales 😞

Is it a one time purchase or can we use it during the discount period?  Thank you in advance!  🙂

@bubblekin I'm not sure about this sale but in the past we were able to use the code many times during the discount period.

Thank you Dear for your reply.  🙂

Are beauty insiders included in this sale?

In previous years, BIs have received a 10% discount during the Spring sale. 

Just got the card in mail and it's 15% off for VIB Rouge from April 18th to April 24th 2017. Code: ROUGESPRING

(My card is in French because I live in Montreal, Canada)upload_5708223087989146374.png

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_5708223087989146374.png
  • IMG_5322.PNG
testing