HMNewbie

VIB Rouge

I don't know if I'm happy, excited, ashamed, honored, flattered that I'm VIB Rouge, but I see a lot of y'all are right there with me. Lets don't tell my husband what it means!

Kiki1517

Re: VIB Rouge

I'm excited, but I'm not personally telling anyone because I know how crazy it is lol. I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that I had major skin issues this past year and spent alot on different products figuring out what works for me. In the end, I had to give away most of the cosmetics I had and buy everything new that wouldn't cause my face to freak out. Now if I qualify for Rouge again next year, then I might have problems lol. 

brittieeee

I am not telling my husband anything about it except when I get free things :smileywink: lol.

rikkie

Exactly! Look at all this free stuff honey, it's worth more than the $50 I paid for my order, and I didn't want to pay for shipping because think of how wasteful that would be, it would have been irresponsible NOT to make this order, hahaha. It has worked in the past! I'll just say I get free shipping now and he'll be happy every order isn't $50 :smileyhappy:

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

haha you sound like Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic books. :smileytongue:

ellevee09

I told my hubby, he said I was crazy! Lolololol happy he didn't go crazy!! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

My brother found out what it means and he flipped out on me. It's my money!! I'll be a rouge if I want to!

martianeskimo

(0) Hearts

That sucks! My brother actually encouraged me to get more stuff loll. Plus, he and my dad always use my account to buy cologne and stuff so I get all the points :smileywink:

joeanne

Happy and amazed that I spent that much money so far this year! I keep telling myself that it's because I have 2 daughters that I buy for, but honestly, they probably are 20 percent of my purchases! It's mostly little old me!

HMNewbie

Yeah!  Gifting, that's what I'm doing!

WaddupStephanie

I became VIB the day ROUGE started. I feel so empty -__- $750 more to burn!!!

Makeup2Zombies

Welcome to VIB! I was ecstatic when I turned VIB a few months ago. I'm gawking up in amazement at everyone who is Rouge & I agree with Meg82, it is a bit dangerous... but I live on the wild side (metaphorically) and I WILL spend $400 more to become Rouge! Lol.

Meg82

I think Rouge is kind of dangerous for those of us VIBs looking up at the glamour. I know I'm constantly calculating how much I need to spend.  But $1000 is a lot of money and if you have at want to spend it at Sephora that's rad, but if you don't have it or haven't spent it yet being a VIB is still pretty cool.

Welcome to VIB, we are glad to have you here!

lolo01

Well welcome to VIB status.. dont feel sad or empty its not that BIG a deal..just means you spent a whole lot on makeup that lets be honest is a want not a need. :smileyhappy: if you get to rouge you get there and if you dont well its not the end of the world. .. ♥♥ 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 104 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • consolvo
    • ChicDabbler
    • dolceloure
    • kateye7
    • joeanne