Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

VIB Rouge APRIL SALE 2017

I'm a VIB Rouge but I still have not received any email or mail about the sale yet. Am I supposed to have got one by now? Only two days left, spring sale will begin. Very disappointed.

Re: VIB Rouge APRIL SALE 2017

I'm VIB Rouge and live in Pennsylvania. I got my notification two or three days ago.

I'm a rouge as well. Stocking up my shopping cart, but I haven't received any mail yet. Thank goodness for all the Youtubers to warn us. 

I just got my e-mail this morning. I haven't checked my mail since Thursday so I don't know if I've had anything mailed yet.

I have the same issue! I have been for rouge membership for a few years and I notice the last couple year I did not get the sales email at all, even the sales postcard come in the mail late so I had to search online to make sure I don't miss the sales. I am not very impressed. 

!I STILL haven't gotten my e-mail yet! What is the code for the spring sale?

I would hate to miss out on this as I have been waiting to pick up a few things that I actually am in desperate need of. I have read it is VIBSPRING.

HELP!

Hi! It's ROUGESPRING for Rouge members. 🙂

Same here - I have been a VIB Rouge for years - but never got an email until 2 days before - not impressed.

Hi All, 

Please refer to the FAQ's regarding the Spring Bonus Sale> http://seph.me/2oVgWwJThanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

The code doesn't work - it says it has expired? Can someone share the correct VIB code? 

This link doesn't work. Is there another? I got my postcard, but it's for Beauty Insider instead of VIB.

Thanks!

Hi @missyrd and @NatureGirlSD

Sorry for the confusion! The VIB promotion details (including the promo code) can be found here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/SEPHORA-SPRING-BONUS-INSIDER-SHOPPING-EVENT-VIB-2017-FAQS/td-p/2...

My roommate got hers, but i still have not gotten mine. What can I say... well, on a brighter note, it does not matter really, the code for everyone on the same membership level is the same:)

I'm on the same page as you, Applesweet!

My Rouge friend lives in the same town as me and got hers 3 days ago in the mail...

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing