cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|
Anonymous Insider

VIB Rouge 15% OFF code not working??

Ok, so I am VIB Rouge and I am using the VIB Rouge code that was sent to my email: ROUGESPRING -- It keeps telling me "Must be VIB Rouge to redeem this promotion." Well, I am VIB Rouge, what is the problem? Out of curiosity, I tried the VIB code as well, and that also did not work. I am within the time parameters of the VIB Rouge sale, why is this code not working for me???

Re: VIB Rouge 15% OFF code not working??

Hi all! Put your items in the cart on the app and then use your computer to put the code in and checkout. Just worked for me with the Urban Decay pre-sale (5am EST).

Yea, its working for everyone now (I tested it out). Of course this is after I gave up and placed an order. How frustrating! 

@nik6543 I think if you call customer service, they will adjust your order total.

you might be able to put it in your cart on the app and then check out on your computer. i have noticed some people posting about that working before so they could use ebates etc

Can't promise it will work, might have been a glitch before, worth a shot

Edit: doesn't work, call for adjustment I guess

It seems to just not be working with the app exclusive products....when i have something else in the cart it applies the discount only to it....SUPER ANNOYING!

maybe check out and have them correct the discount when they open....

I'm having the same problem.  Trying to check out with an app exclusive item released tonight and it won't apply the discount.  So frustrating.

Anonymous Insider

Same!! It's very frustrating. I'm not even sure what to do now... Like go to bed or wait it out. I've already been up late waiting to get the new products already!

Worked yesterday not working now you are not the only one:(

Anonymous Insider

I am so annoyed by this issue, but I am thankful I'm not alone. It's almost 4 AM on the East Coast and I was counting on that code to work this morning. I'm tired, my goodness. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing