Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

VIB Renewal - Never Received

I never received my VIB ($350) renewal package? I am wanting to do a order tomorrow and want to use my VIB renewal discount on it? What do I do? 

Anonymous Insider

Re: VIB Renewal - Never Received

I'm confused on this also.  I have been going to Sephora for a long time and I have never received a month gift.  I must be missing something.  How do I get the benefits of being a VIB member???

Hi @Anonymous,

Please click this link here for more information about our three different Beauty Insider tiers > https://www.sephora.com/about-beauty-insider. Thank you! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

the monthly gift is a gift with purchase code for vib and...

the monthly gift is a gift with purchase code for vib and rouge usually a 35 dollar buy in. it's usually emailed out every so often. there is a thread with the promo codes a couple threads above this one. there you can find what's in stock and out of stock and ask which gwp are still in stock.

I got an email about my VIB renewal, but wasn't sure how to redeem the makeover because I never received the cards to use any of the perks!

I received an email saying I reached vib status again but no discount or package. 

Same here! I never received mine either. Would it be sent through email or mail?

Hi MissCalvinKlein, I will send you a message to help. 🙂

Hi, it seems I never received my VIB Rouge renewal gift either! Would you be able to help? Thanks! 

Hi @lovesamantha,

Please feel free to private message me for assistance! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

RE: Re: VIB Renewal - Never Received

Hi, I never received a renewal package either actually didn’t know they existed, can you help please? I know I received a small Sephora make up brush quite awhile ago.

I had no idea you got a discount for renewing?! I just renewed for Rouge next year. But I didn't know there was a discount for VIB renewal. I didn't get it either 

Hi EmilyNewman, Yes, you should receive an email. i will send you a message with more info.

@MariekeBT thank-you! I look forward to hearing from you 🙂

@SarahHendo you're welcome! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @SarahHendo,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll look into this for you and send you a PM. 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

I also have not received a renewal package.

I also have not received a renewal package.

I never received anything either and I'm $100 away from renewing my rouge status.

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing