hackneyfl

Urban Decay

Just received my purchase from UD and loving the new promo with the little zipper bag and extras! They also threw in a couple other little samples! Loving it! Ordering direct might be my new thing going forward! The sites seem to offer more and better promos and extras than Sephora.
MsStacey1990

Re: Urban Decay

I noticed that all the naked palettes are now 54.00 on the actual UD site o.O ! anyone else notice?

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

Oh no, this means that Sephora and other retailers will probably be updating the price soon as well :smileysad:  Maybe I do need to get Naked 2 right now......

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

Yea!! id do it before it goes up -.- wonder why they keep changing the prices lol.

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

ohhhh I don't own none of palettes but keep eyeing them, maybe is the time.

laurennnlove

I have recently been ordering directly from the brands website a lot lately, simply because I go crazy for a sale.  It makes me so mad when I buy something and then find out 3 days later that I could have gotten it cheaper somewhere else!  I order from the bare minerals website at least once a month because they have great sale prices, and they often bring back some limited edition items that I am in love with, so I will stock up.  I also recently ordered from urban decay, smash box, and clinique.  I find that they throw in some extra samples and it makes opening my package even more exciting.  

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Yes, lately I too find ordering directly a lot better. The shipping times are great and I always find a little something in the box! I ordered in 2 business days! Wooohooooo!

Britlee303

(0) Hearts

If anyone has gotten this and could post exactly what the samples and sizes are I would love to know!

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Hello @Britlee303,

The 35.00 GWP (sorry do not know sizes right now as I forgot at work but can check when I get there if you want)...

Bag
Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Lip (4 little Samples inside)
Primer (eye)

Britlee303

(0) Hearts

Thank you! If you don't mind posting the sizes and colors when you get home that would be awesome :smileyhappy:

malday

(0) Hearts

I wonder if that velvet eye pencil is going to be anything like their ancient Smoke Out pencils but improved! I don't know if any of you had tried those old ones before? They were like powdery pencils, it was odd.

MK89

(0) Hearts

I tried it once and it didn't glide on as smoothly as their other pencils. I'm hoping it was just the condition of my eyelids that day. In any case, I'm going to try using it again today! :smileyhappy:

knadala

Sometimes ordering directly from the brand can yield great freebies. But there have also been times where ordering from Sephora has worked out better for me; you can get insider points (sometimes they have the x2 or x3 promo), you can work your way up to rouge status (access to more exclusives), and I like when Sephora has those sets that they give away when you spend $25 or $35. I also sometimes want to buy multiple brands so it works out better for me most of the time to just go through Sephora.

I have ordered directly from Benefit cosmetics and Clinique's websites since I have found some randomly excellent deals there. Whatever works out best for you :smileyhappy: I am just always browsing blogs and BT for notices on special deals and sales.

Happy shopping and enjoy your UD goodies! :smileyhappy:

H216

(0) Hearts

I must say I kinda agree with chupI about the rouge hype. That being said, I'd still most likely stick to sephora for products since I can go in and try and like the instant gratification of getting the product right away.

also if I do order from home I like that I can go to sephora if there's any issue or exchange required. 

chupi

(0) Hearts

Rouge is all hype.

hackneyfl

@chupi, YES it is! So, now I go to the brands directly! I order from UD on Tuesday and received order today!!!

chupi

(0) Hearts

Brand sites often have 20% off sales as well. UD had one a few weeks ago. I'd rather have 20% off and quality deluxe samples than some foil samples at $35 at Sephora.

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

HOORAY to that!!! I too hit the 20% off sale at UD!!!

hackneyfl

Here you go ...samples and promo :-)IMG_1306.JPG

MK89

(0) Hearts

Are they packet samples?? (Except for the eye pencil)

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

I am not 100% sure, Didn't even look and forgot it all at work! Will check when I get there and let you know.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • chupi
    • malday
    • jessyiniowa
    • Missie772
    • ilovebears
    • manniface