Joannimation

Underrated products that are your HG!!

In line with the HG products that didn't work for you, which products do you love that are never talked about??

I just recently started using my Too Faced eyeshadow/blush trio from the All I Want for Christmas set, and I LOOOOVE the dark brown eyeshadow (I don't think it has a name.). I have the Naked 1 palette and have stopped using it since I got this set. It is my go-to eyeshadow, yet nobody really raves about Too Faced's eyeshadows (other than the Chocolate Bar Palette that came out not too long ago).

Manda

Re: Underrated products that are your HG!!

(0) Hearts

Yes that is the only thing with it. I think though with the rose extract and oil, it helps to actually moisturize the skin and not dry it out cause otherwise, I wouldn't be able to use it.

MK89

Recently, I tried the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze 03 and I love that it evens out my complexion, mattifies, helps my face match my neck better and gives me a bit of a glow! I haven't heard anyone rave about it yet but am glad I discovered it through a set I got a few weeks ago.

I also tried The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows and I think you ladies should look into them! The shades I got, Mon Cherry and Grape Expectations, are soft and buttery and blend really nicely. Plus, they are only $10 and they often have sales :smileywink:

Joannimation

ooo I'll have to look into the radiance powder. That sounds like something I would love :smileyvery-happy:

hackneyfl

OH NO YOU DON"T!! BUSTED!!!

Joannimation

I wasn't going to buy it now...

It's my equivalent of your Charlotte Tilbury :smileyhappy:

hackneyfl

ohhhhhh and this purse I saw today! OMG OMG OMG! Posted on other thread!

hackneyfl

ohhhhhhhh Charlotte! I must have her!!!!!

hackneyfl

LMAO!!!! I came to print out an order so I could return something and my account was locked! They lock me out!!!

But for some reason can get on chat and saw you! Had to get ya - LOL .Other then letting peeps know where our thread went I haven't posted here since I left!

Joannimation

:smileysurprised:

They locked you out??? Were you able to get what you needed?

I don't really know what you did though, other than leave lol.

I come here to get tempted. Then I go to the other one and complain about new things I found and can't have hahaha.

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Yep, I can get here but can't access my previous orders!!! Guess I will have to call them!

Joannimation

What? That's crazy! If anything, you'd think it would be the other way around haha.

MK89

(0) Hearts

haha is she on a no-buy?? 

Joannimation

(0) Hearts

I am...till end of August. Sigh. :smileysad:

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

I really love tastes be mattnificent palette! It's my go to day palette when I'm not playing with something new. 

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I wish they still had this available 

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

yUbfOM9.png

RandeeBT

I have a few!

1. Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder: This stuff works incredibly well for setting my under eye concealer. I know the container will last me forever because you only need to use a small amount. 

upload_9104879648712556529.jpg

2. Sephora Collection Airbrush Concealer Brush #57: This is definitely the best concealer brush I have ever owned. It buffs in concealer effortlessly and is soft and easy to work with. 

upload_4295695636993058393.jpg

3. Kat Von D's Everlasting Blush: I don't hear a lot of hype about this blush, but it seriously awesome. I have it in Bellisima, but I will definitely be getting more shades. This blush is super pigmented, but it still very easy to blend. It's a great product!

upload_4121198059205961805.jpg

Best,
Randee
MarB87

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I completely agree about the #57 concealer brush! It's my favorite brush to use and it applies concealer flawlessly =)

MakeupJunkie666

(0) Hearts

I love KVD's blushes, heartagram is my absolute favorite.  Por vida and Love song are amazing as well. 

evilpinkrobot

(0) Hearts

I will second Kat's Bellisima blush! It's my go-to. My mom was staring at my face one day and asked what I was wearing. Bought her one and she loves it. Haven't bought any others, but I want to. :smileyhappy:

callmefafi

My new HG product is Urban Decay's Naked Nourishing Lip Gloss in Beso! It's so underrated that I never hear anyone talking about it.  It has Rosehip seed oil, vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin C so it's extra good for your lips.  I loved it so much that after I noticed how well it conditioned my lips I went out and purchased another one just to make sure that I never ran out. :smileytongue:upload_5861602244426636945.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 74 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • nathaliew
    • emmaclaire
    • scarletmaeve
    • poemelyric