Joannimation

Underrated products that are your HG!!

In line with the HG products that didn't work for you, which products do you love that are never talked about??

I just recently started using my Too Faced eyeshadow/blush trio from the All I Want for Christmas set, and I LOOOOVE the dark brown eyeshadow (I don't think it has a name.). I have the Naked 1 palette and have stopped using it since I got this set. It is my go-to eyeshadow, yet nobody really raves about Too Faced's eyeshadows (other than the Chocolate Bar Palette that came out not too long ago).

RandeeBT

Re: Underrated products that are your HG!!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks for mentioning this lip gloss, callmefafi! I love it as well! I have the shade Walk of Shame! I like it's not super sticky and keeps lips feeling and looking hydrated. :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I really like Lavanilla deoderant, and cover girl blush trio in sophisticated sable. 

End0ra

(0) Hearts

Isn't the Lavanilla deodorant great?  It smells like an island vacation.

Joannimation

Good to see that so many people are listing out their faves and getting those underdogs some free advertising :smileywink:

End0ra

(0) Hearts

It was a really good question.

infinitise

I actually really like the Josie Maran daily moisturizer. the renewed version that everyone hates..

its very moisturizing and not irritating. Argan oil in general though works very well for my skin 

I also love hourglass film noir mascara, 100%pure acai berry eyecream, and flat foundation brushes!

maybe its because I have dry skin, but I like it much better than buffing brushes 

Shu uemura pentagon sponges are underrated too 

scarletmaeve

(0) Hearts

I love the new version of the Josie Maran moisturizer too. I'm surprised that it has such terrible reviews. 

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

I'm a huge fan of Josie Maran's Daily Moisturizer as well, vvib! It's one of the best I have tried. :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
mdelrosario91

Rosewater Facial Spray by Reviva Labs. I bought mine from the Vitamin Shoppe and vitacost. I love it because it makes my face feel so smooth and hydrates it! It never broke me out either so that's a plus!

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

It does work well for most people but there is a small percentage of people who have a certain PH to their body and it does not work - this is a REALLY SMALL amount of

people. As for the scents, I have found the Vanilla-Lavender to be the best ( it smells really good and does NOT mess up the scent of your perfume. :smileywink:

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

Nuetrogena Mattifying Primer. I use this every day on my t-zone. Only mattifying primer I have ever tried that ACTUALLY works. I've tried a lot too. 

1SultrySCENTNut

I forgot, this item I cannot live without. LAVANILLA Solid All Natural Deoderant. I always have at least 2 - 4 on hand  and I always take one with me in my car. It is the BEST of all of the ALL NATURAL's I have ever purchased. There is a high risk of inherited breast cancer in my family, so I do everything I can do to try and help prevent it. Plus every scent available smells awesome and it is at a very reasonable price for how well it works !

Mariahk83

for some reason i HATE the vanilla one, it smells like chalk to me....do the other scents smell much different??  I really want to like it, bc it does work well.

jojobe

If you need a great natural deoderant ( not antiperspirant) I use a colloidal silver based deodorant I purchase from Amazon from a company called silver botanicals.  I have used it over 2 years and it never fails. It is a roll on which takes some getting used to but I have not found anything ( even the LaVanilla) or crystals that work better. I have changed numerous people over to it. 

1SultrySCENTNut

This is NOT my HG item,but I have started using it quite a bit , just not every day, and I have never seen anyone talk about the L'OCCITANE Verbena Body Lotion. A friend in Tempe sent it to me about 3 weeks ago as an early birthday gift. It smells like a fresh Margarita and it leaves my skin as smooth as silk!

MsStacey1990

Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Eyebooster eyeliner.. PFI-07365-6.jpg

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I love the physicians formula happy booster blushes and bronzer beads. 

annypoo

I recently bought this as a replacement for my lorac pro liner.

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

haha! I love it, I used to always use MAC blacktrack gel liner, but when I ran into this. Im like <_< sorry MAC you just got replaced lol. But i still use the blacktrack on my waterline ^_^

poemelyric

I love Becca's Ever-Matte Poreless Primer.  In the reviews, everyone complains that it's too hard to use but I've never had problems applying it.  You just have to rub it between your forefinger and thumb for a few seconds then apply.  It's so easy.  And it keeps me matte all day no matter what foundation I use.  Even when I use illuminator, I don't look like an oil slick.  It looks like I have normal, dewy skin. I love it!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I have a sample of this primer, and I'm really excited to try it out. Especially since I'm pretty much always an oil slick!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 74 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • nathaliew
    • emmaclaire
    • scarletmaeve
    • poemelyric