lecia1167

Ulta freebies with my purchase!

[ Edited ]

I took advantage of the perfume sale there, and I also got a free sample bag of 16 items as well as the 3 samples I usually get. makeup.jpgmakeup2.jpgmakeup3.jpg

dolceloure

Re: Ulta freebies with my purchase!

I got the same ones, also for the perfume sale. :smileywink: And that's on top of a couple of other sample bags they had a couple weeks ago. In short: 2 Ulta orders, $100ish dollars spent, 3 bags of samples (16 pc like yours, 8 pc fragrance, and a 12 pc) = totally worth it. . :smileyvery-happy: The only downside is that they always give a lot of hair styling samples like hair sprays, which I don't use. But they've really been on their game these past couple of years! I mean, I will love Sephora forever and ever, but....*jumps into pile of samples*

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Hahahhaaa! I feel the same way. I got some of their hair styling samples, too, and I don't use them, but I may take them on vacation since they're smaller. Everything else, I am so excited to try!

tessie84

Well done!

Makeupinfinity

Lucky Ducky :smileyhappy:

I wish we had Ulta here in Canada

Makeupinfinity

Lucky Ducky :smileyhappy:

Missie772

That's awesome!!

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I am soooo excited about these freebies. They're such good-sized samples!

andyhtrieu

That's awesome! When they had their beauty steals event a couple of weeks ago, I bought 2 Lorac powders and they were supposed to give me a free body tantalizer, but they were out of stock. So they gave me a full size It's a 10 Leave In Treatment with Keratin. I LOVE FREE THINGS!

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Me too. Now I need to organize my skincare stuff. I have tons of freebies I've collected.

bellarob

Awesome!

notcreative

I almost ordered something just to get that bag of freebies.  I refrained though.  Looks nice.  Have fun playing with everything.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • dolceloure
    • Missie772
    • notcreative
    • lecia1167
    • tessie84
    • andyhtrieu