emmaclaire

URBAN DECAY 500 PT PERK!

[ Edited ]

Hey ladies!  I went to my local Sephora store today and managed to score the new Urban Decay 500 point perk!!!  It technically doesn't come out until Nov 3rd, so I was psyched that I managed to grab one before the mad rush.  It's a great perk in my opinion, here are some pictures!

upload_8363239729311832487.jpgupload_4443400037736282198.jpg

The perk contains four deluxe samples (no full sized products):

- the vitamin prep spray

- the All Nighter setting spray

- anti-aging eyeshadow primer potion

- eyeshadow in the shade "Mushroom"

bleuorchid21

Re: URBAN DECAY 500 PT PERK!

(0) Hearts

After getting mine a while ago I have to say I am kind of disappointed with this one (compared to the previous UD 500 point perk). I like the mini primer potion (wish it had been bigger) and am keeping it unused for now as I still have my original in use. The sprays are a good size for travel but I bought the full size B6 spray and returned it as I found it did nothing for me and feel the same way with the mini. It says deluxe sample sample but the previous All Nighter deluxe sample was about double the size (I could be wrong). The eyeshadow is a good sample size but not loving the color. For some reason, I thought Mushroom was more of a taupe purple shade instead of more of a deeper grey.

Overall, I wish I had kept my 500 points but oh well.

ToPolishOrNot

What kind of packaging is the eyeshadow sample in? Is it nice? I'm a sucker for deluxe samples, but I don't want it if it's cheap material.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

You probably already received your answer but it's in a cardboard style packaging that seems to have a magnet in it since it kind of clasps shut.

SydBristow

This is listed in stock again on the website this morning. :smileyhappy:

Cormasaurus7

(0) Hearts

Finally a 500 point perk for me to be excited about! I've always wanted to try the sprays but never wanted to pay for them without knowing if they'd work. :smileyvery-happy:

jojobe

The mushroom was in the Maricopa palette and I really liked it and already have it. I already have all the others too , so my points are safe for now! But for those who haven't tried them yet, it is a pretty good deal.

Dori1965

(0) Hearts

Awesome! :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

wow thats an amazing perk!! Sephora has been coming out with so many GREAT 500 point perks! (even the 100 pt perk) i have been telling myself to save up.. who knows if they will have another event like last year again.. and I have been gotten to the halfway point, and come back down a couple of times because they are so great! ahhhh

girlystuff63

(0) Hearts

What event?

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Huh. Well... 

I use the de-Slick, not the All Nighter, I already have two of the anti-aging eye primer samples (and I'm still working my way through a giganto tube of the regular), I was disappointed in the Mushroom color (I thought it would be more taupe-y), and I'll be getting a b6 sample that size in the Holly Jolly bag.

Guess those 500 points are safe for the time being.

PoesRevy

(0) Hearts

Nice! Thanks for sharing this. I have been interested in the vit prep spray. Would be a good way to try and nice little travel stuff.

BlushHoarder

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the post. I will be all over this.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

This looks awesome, too bad I just redeemed my points:smileysad:

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

That's a great perk!  I wish the eyeshadow was one that I didn't already own though.  Still ... it's nice to spread the joy with family and friends who may not have it :smileyhappy:

Mariahk83

(0) Hearts

Mushroom is my abs. favorite shade of UD!

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

That looks like a great perk! Thank you for sharing (and being sneaky enough to get it before it's out).

DesertRose0706

Thnks for sharing and posting awesome pics!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

i might have to get this one! Although I already have a UD primer and setting spray, I really want to try b6 and mushroom!

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Saw this in my SiJCP but opted not to get it because I was already getting one of the B6 spray free from the UD event and didn't need the eye primer particularly. The very sweet clerk told me they still had quite a few so I decided to wait and if I felt compelled I could go get it later.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • jojobe