sophiawx

Triple point reward

(0) Hearts

Is the triple point deal still on?

DTalksAll

Re: Triple point reward

(0) Hearts

Check your points today ladies! They were only giving out 3x points for the fragrance items even though the e-mail stated it was for "entire purchase" 

joseibi

(0) Hearts

At the store I was persuaded by the staff to buy more as the 3x points were for the entire purchase too, but then I still did not receive any of the 3x points, not even just for the fragrance items!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

for which promo? I know the most recent one they said the points won't be added until late June. 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

@Elizaisgrand the triple points will not be updated until March 22, so sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
andreabb

(0) Hearts

Can anyone give me the specifics on the triple points?  I ordered a fragrance yesterday and didn't get my triple points.  I thought maybe I missed some fine print.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Andreabb - The additional points will be applied to your account by 3/22.  Sorry for the confusion!

xo, Mia

Elizaisgrand

(0) Hearts

I also have not gotten my triple points - does it lag for everyone?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Sophiawx Beautytester is correct!  The triple points on fragrance promotion in on until 2/25 :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

It is on until Feb 25th, or so Sephora says: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals

Go spritz, sniff, buy to your heart's content. =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • miabt
    • andreabb