starrymom

Tory Burch 250pt perk

Tory burch mini

I didn't see this anywhere so I figured I'd give a heads up and a photo. I got two of them last night at one of my local stores (oakbrook il). 

Also I'm posting from my phone which is more irritating than I thought it would be LOL!

allbetsareoff

Re: Tory Burch 250pt perk

(0) Hearts

can i offer a tip? i go in store and ask for an empty plastic sample spray bottle. it works awesome because the top is wide enough to put a glass bottle upside down in it to tap product out. otherwise you lose a big bunch with the smaller glass company sprayer samples, the glass bottle necks don't fit inside well enough makes for a huge mess. mine was a flowerbomb loss. i use rubbing alcohol to pump through cleanse scent i have used and dry out bottle for reuse with different scent. makes the non spray perks a happier surprise. may not help but...

aviscardi

i wish they would offer these as sprays, i so dislike dabbers. even a .24oz isn't bad because that was a freebie i got from a dkny golden delicious perfume mini. 

caliglow66

(0) Hearts

I completely agree. I HATE not being able to spray perfume. I've never gotten a mini for that reason alone but I'm making an exception for this! I just got a sample in my order today and the scent is heavenly.

annicus

(0) Hearts

if anyone is still wanting this, i just ordered it online! it showed up at checkout.

ChicDabbler

want want want want WANT! Oh man!

Thank you for posting this! Now I just hope it's not only available in JCP stores.

ps. could you let us know if you have the sku number? It might be on your receipt, if not then at some point it should show up on your past purchases.

:heart:

starrymom

It was at a regular store. I haven't seen them at the two JCP stores I've been at recently.

I already looked in my past purchases and naturally THAT is the only thing missing from it. Everything else shows up.

ireneh

(0) Hearts

I just saw these at oakbrook tonight too! They're super cute, but I just used all my points for the l'occitane perk :smileysad:

starrymom

Oh you're local-ish to me! (I'm in Des Plaines). I feel like oakbrook (compared to woodfield / old orchard / hawthorne) is reallllly promoting the Tory Burch fragrance. Lots of displays / having it at the counter / the mini perk... I haven't seen that so much at any of the other stores.

MK89

(0) Hearts

So cute! Too bad I just depleted my points for the Rosabotanica perk...

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

I wanna order that, but I wanna see what the scarf looks like... Could you take a pic?? :smileyhappy:

MK89

You're lucky I just happened to see this! I'll take a picture for you once I get home :smileyhappy:

starrymom

(0) Hearts

I absolutely killed my points. I have 600 now. I got two of these and one more of the Marc Jacobs Daisy mini.

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

A lot of Sephora stores have samples of this perfume since it was launched recently and they seem to promote this perfume now. So try it out before you redeem this mini :smileyhappy: 

starrymom

(0) Hearts

I already bought the bottle of it so having this for my purse or heck, just because it's teeny and cute works for me LOL!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I want, I want, I want!!!

sangova

(0) Hearts

Could you post a link or sku number of it? I'd like to have one of these.

starrymom

(0) Hearts

I don't have one. I got it in one of my local stores.

sangova

(0) Hearts

I hope they'll have them online :smileyhappy: 

sourpanda

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I would love to redeem one of these! I find minis much better because they're easy to travel with and because I get tired of scents quickly...

starrymom

(0) Hearts

Yes! Plus the cute factor lol!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • starrymom
    • aviscardi