kelly101

Tomorrow's Event … so excited

But I have a question … 

What to wear? For those going, are you planning to wear make-up, full face, light, etc or are you going barefaced? I've never been to one of these events before so I'm not sure what to expect. I have my list ready and am ready to shop. Anyone been to one before?  Can you offer any insight?  Thanks loves!

unblownkisses

Re: Tomorrow's Event … so excited

Just in case my store has skincare reps and offers, I'm going to go in pretty much barefaced, maybe a little eyeliner and tinted lip balm. Simple!

itscarin

(0) Hearts

Going to the gym after this so bare faced and sweats.  IDGAF - I have no one to impress.

irenet

(0) Hearts

My first event too but I plan on wearing high waist skinny jeans and comfortable cut out boots since it's raining here. I'm not going with a full face of make up but foundation, mascara and lip gloss and of course my eye brows. I don't normally try on product on my face just the back of my hand. At most, I may try different lip colors.

armybeauty

(0) Hearts

I want to try some lippies and TM's and the ambient lighting palette, so I'll keep it minimal as far as makeup goes. Moisturizer, eyeshadow, brows and mascara and lip moisturizer. I would do a more full face look if I wasn't going to try on any face products. Otherwise, it's jeans, top and sandals. :smileyhappy:

hydee77

(0) Hearts

It gives me an excuse to wear this very strangely casual looking white with sequin pattern skirt I got from Banana Republic sale, black tshirt, black hoodie and my comfy black flats.  Makeup will be minimal as I'm not sure who will be there so I may or may not feel like a tutorial.  I have my list ready!

fatimamummy

Its my first event too. I use walking support so I prefer comfortable cloths and shoes. I have appointment @ benefit brow bar immediately before the event (brow bars will be closed during the event) and I want to have a tutorial about the proper use of beautyblender as well as buy and apply proper brow product so minimal on face as well.

That gives me thought should I take my own beautyblender with me for tutorial, or the store one will be ok?

RandeeBT

Hi fatimamummy,

I recommend bringing your own beautyblender in. I am not sure 100% sure that the store will have testers of the BeautyBlender available so I think it is better to just have yours with you in case they don't have a tester available. :smileywink:

Best,
Randee
fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

yeh good point. I'll do that :smileyhappy:

snowshoe

[ Edited ]

Whether I will be wearing makeup will depend on whether I decide to look for a foundation.  As of now I'm undecided.

These events are very casual, so don't stress over what makeup to wear.  Just show up and have fun.

SugaredMagnolia

Sunday at 9 am, they get a very simple me. :smileyhappy:

dejena

Originally I was going to do a light amount of makeup(foundation, light blush, mascara). But then I found out that Laura Mercier, Kate Sommerville, and Perricone MD was going to be there... I wholeheartedly plan on shoving my nekkid sensitive/combo/hormone-freak-out fleshbob into their faces and beg.

Nicely of course :smileywink:

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

I guess it depends on you wanting to do tutorials. I don't do them. Testers freak me out, so I wear whatever makeup I'm wearing that day. Tomorrow will be little to none because I'm going to the gym right after. 

m3rma1d

I have a cold. I plan to show up looking homeless and I don't even care. :smileyhappy:

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]

I kinda stayed true to my plan! I had on my "dress up" clothes, cos after a busy day helping my friend film a wedding yesterday (late into the night) so I ended up crashing at their place and had a fever overnight AND woke up and had no cleanser so I had to wash my face with handsoap in the shower. 0_o But you know wearing the same clothes as yesterday made me feel homeless, so... yeah. I kept it real :smileytongue:

I got the after-fever sweats in the store so I got a mask done because there was no way I coulda looked WORSE! :smileyvery-happy: It actually helped and made it stop and I felt way better after. 

vibrougemask.jpg

(Don't worry, she took out enough to not have to dip back into the tester after putting it on me!)

DiVWA

Oh how cute you are! I'm green with envy! :smileywink:

jozkid

Gorgeous dahling! That green is fabulous on you! :smileyvery-happy: Hope you had fun! I had a really nice time at mine, too.

kats858

Hahaha, love it! That's mostly how I look every time I go out shopping...

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

Gurl me too don't even lemme front LOL

kelly101

OMG .. lol I just spit my coffee all over my keyboard!

m3rma1d

Gurl don't waste coffee!

:smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 54 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • hydee77