warriorwitch

Time for Tuesday Questions <3

[ Edited ]

(When was the last time you saw one of these eh?)

1.) What has been your favorite moment on BT?

2.) Whose posts do you always make time to read?

3.) How much money has BT made you spend?

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else?

5.) Share an awkward/funny RL moment thats BT related.

6.) Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

BONUS: Heart something randomly.

1.) I think the "Hotties" thread was pretty hilarious. That and the giant heart thread.

2.) Don't see her around much any more but MermaidBarbie, she was one of the first BTers I started talking to.

3.) So much, its not even funny. I am afraid even to estimate a number for the shame.

4.) Yes, usually when I am supposed to be working.

5.) One of the many Guerlain threads made me start LOLing, hard, Mr. Husband inquired as to what was so funny. I replied "Magic Balls" and proceeded to laugh at his confusion.

6.) π ... Snozeberry to be precise.

upload_7022002312686243661.gif

upload_3917435483835576134.gif

kbmatthews

Re: Time for Tuesday Questions <3

I just have to say... this one made me smile! It's nice seeing people actually like reading things I post, as well as seeing other members getting recognized for their contributions!

But I really came here for Supernatural. Who am I kidding :smileywink:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

upload_266979270389543825.gif

ghkim

1.) What has been your favorite moment on BT? there are many - i like it in particular when people here show their personality and sense of humor. 

2.) Whose posts do you always make time to read? shiny and sparkle because they always make me laugh, spoiledbrat because she was my first friend here, lilahtov and marydiva because i feel like i am an adopted aunt, roxy because i love her videos and she is adorable, aznangelliz because she is my homegirl, calamity because i covet her eye makeup, killah because she always makes me smile, veronika23 because she is passionate about makeup and canada and april fool's, supergirl because she is so sweet and threw me my first heartparty, kiki because she is serious about makeup, beautytester bc she is serious about skincare, lylysa bc i always learn from her, beethousand and garnett because i wish i had their makeup collections, missie and rikkie bc promos and perks were what brought me here, planty because i admire her spunk and i also love her contests. i'll stop now but there are many more.

3.) How much money has BT made you spend? thousands.

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else? i don't consider it 'getting caught' - i consider it my status quo until something else necessitates my attention.

5.) Share an awkward/funny RL moment thats BT related. bt is real life to me? i speak in bt talk to my husband all the time. i throw terms around like: fan friday, promo code, mods, tsb, swap, etc, and i refer to all of you by your bt names.

6.) Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? what the heck is an unladen swallow? and is there such a thing as a laden swallow?

BONUS: Heart something randomly. i'm hearting everyone here.

BrennaBombshell

It's Wednesday, so I'm not gonna answer these questions, but I do have this to add.

5ac909479c6b4e06d89f170c32c0e436.jpg

warriorwitch

I am very lucky we don't have one of these jars in our house! XD

properlylost

1.) What has been your favorite moment on BT?  Deyore and all of the Paula and mustaches

2.) Whose posts do you always make time to read? veronika23, rikkie, beautytester, killahbabe

3.) How much money has BT made you spend? More than I'd like to admit, especially the haul and new product posts

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else? Not when I'm supposed to be doing something else, but sometimes when my husband is talking to me and I zone out on all of the pretty things.

5.) Share an awkward/funny RL moment thats BT related: I can't think of any.

veronika23

aw that's sweet :heart:

killahbabe

Warriorwitch, it appears we both got nostalgic at the same time! :smileyvery-happy:

I do miss these!

1.) What has been your favorite moment on BT? Any moment that speaks to me loud enough that I feel the need to photoshop something. :smileyvery-happy:

2.) Whose posts do you always make time to read? I don't read many posts anymore as a lot of my faves have gone elsewhere, BUT... I always enjoy things from SK, Shiny, Katy, and a few others.

3.) How much money has BT made you spend? My rouge status would claim $1000+, and it'd be right. haha. Before BT I was VIB, but I'm not planning on requalifying for Rouge next year no matter how much enabling is done on BT. :smileyhappy:

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else? I live a pretty carefree life, so I don't ever really have things I'm "supposed" to do, but I was on BT earlier when my laundry came out of the dryer... my husband ended up hanging up all my clothes for me since I was busying photoshopping for a thread on here.

5.) Share an awkward/funny RL moment thats BT related. My husband has witnessed many a cackle coming from me while I'm on BT. Other than that, I've mentioned plenty of lingo and jokes that used to be solely used by my "BT character".

6.) Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? I wish you'd have been more specific. African or European? :smileywink:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

upload_40963828688108737.png

YouAreAlways

1.) What has been your favorite moment on BT? Anything involved with paula..

2.) Whose posts do you always make time to read? Jojobie, Jamie Love, PGarden, KBabe, KBmathews, honestly I could keep going..

3.) How much money has BT made you spend? MADE ME? Not much...enabled me or talked me into under 500.

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else? No..

5.) Share an awkward/funny RL moment thats BT related. Ill have to come back

6.) Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Well...I think that would depend on the wind factor.

BONUS: Heart something randomly.

MlleCC

[ Edited ]

The brand names pronunciation guide -- it definitely made this polyglot's day!  Similarly, I remember seeing someone write "voila" as "wah-lah," and I found it charming.  I'm sorry I don't remember who you are, but thank you for making me smile.  :smileyhappy:

I love the "find a dupe for xx" threads -- I can never resist a challenge!  

Enough that I've gotten fairly good at disabling myself when necessary?  :smileyvery-happy:

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else?

What?  But I'm a good girl~ (such an underrated song from the Burlesque soundtrack!)

None comes to mind. :smileysad:

Hopefully fast enough to make all the other swallows jealous?  Wikipedia tells me that this is one of the ways that they attract a mate!  

BONUS!  

Dispicable Me Kiss Gif.gif

warriorwitch

I love the gif! So cute! :3

weeeeweeeeeee

What do you mean? African or European Swallow?

warriorwitch

What? I don't know that... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gogreyhound

Next you'll try to tell us that coconuts migrate...

tehprincessjenn

[ Edited ]

upload_7959941554175913011.jpgGIVE WARRIORWITCH HEARTS! SHE GAVE ME MY 500TH HEART! DING DING DING DING! 

warriorwitch

upload_6893026602704857693.gifYay! Now we have to tell supergirl she has more work to do. XD

jojobe

kmchc.jpgYes, this is how I feel right now

tehprincessjenn

I'm new here... 

jojobe's TSB!

beautytester, plantgarden, mymymack, jojobe, jamielove

Um... let's see how much I brought on Chic Week... 

Nope! And I go on BT during class! Well see if I lose participation points. 

Don't have any. 

upload_4709149884960500013.png

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

1.) What has been your favorite moment on BT? At the moment, I really like the naughty pet thread. IF YOU'VE GOT A NAUGHT PET, can haz post? it always puts a smile on my face. http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Kittens-Puppies-and-thieves-Oh-my/m-p/1141391

2.) Whose posts do you always make time to read? lylysa, prettyinpa, rikkie and anyone who gives a reasonable/well-written argument with good information.

3.) How much money has BT made you spend? HAHAHAHAHAHa....we shall not talk about this. 

4.) Have you ever got caught on BT while you were supposed to be doing something else? ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ........................................................... ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ............................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ................................. ....................... absolutely not.

5.) Share an awkward/funny RL moment thats BT related. When I get annoyed with BT drama and complain to my RL friend, who then slowly puts on a confused expression and I realized......none of my friend that lives within 2hrs of me cares about makeup. At all. T.T

6.) Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? 42

BONUS: Heart something randomly. I just randomly hearted this thread.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 187 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • tehprincessjenn
    • jojobe
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • ChicDabbler
    • mrsbaine